Ricoh Innovations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

3.2

Summer Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Innovations (Menlo Park, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

There were two interviews in total. Each lasted for about 30-45 mins. The first one was with the group director and the second one was with my supervisor (which I knew later). They both asked about my projects listed on my resume. They focused more on the implementation details, and what problems I encountered and how I solved them. I said "I forgot the exact number" for one of their questions, which turned out to be OK.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging problem that you had when implementing X project?   1 Answer

Software Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh Innovations (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Horrible interview experience with RICOH innovations, Bengaluru
    Initially the technical interview ( with 2/3 rounds) went on for 2 months. Later, the HR informed that i was shortlisted for the role. then salary negotiations happened and they sent a salary break up in excel sheet. the HR also informed that they will send the offer letter next day. Suddenly, the next day i get an email saying that the position is closed because of changed business plans. I was shocked and dumbfounded to see the response from the same HR.

Summer(At Bangalore) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Innovations (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

After resume short-listing, there was an interview (Interview was delayed due to some reasons). It was taken by Project Manager. After my introduction, I was asked to go through my resume and projects. Then he asked me few questions on basic electronics. Then he asked me whether I have developed some applications previously. After that, he asked about my availability during summer.

Interview Questions

• What are the op amp's input and output impedance's? (I can't rememer others)   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Innovations (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. One interview was conducted by the manager himself to test my domain knowledge and passion for the field. Another interview was by an experienced programmer to evaluate the coding/programming acumen and general problem solving abilities. Both interviewers were happy. A HR interview and a directorial interview followed. Friendly interviewers tried to keep me calm and comfortable. The onus is on finding capable, determined, skillful and passionate individuals. I walked out with pleasant interview experience, having met brilliant and humble people.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was happy with the offer made. There is scope for negotiation.

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ricoh Innovations (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus placement office.
    they short listed few people and given us a coding test where we have to develop two working programs one based on computer graphics and other a simple java swing application.
    then they filtered some people and took two rounds of Skype interviews. One is Technical Interview and other is simple HR interview

Interview Questions

• Count the number of people wearing red coloured tie in this city at this moment of time   Answer Question

Negotiation

Work environment is good and mentors were friendly.
    being a startup very less perks are attached with the position

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh Innovations.

Interview

Some longstanding relationships help. You may find semiconductor executive bias

Interview Questions

• How could you possibly have achieved all you've done? (unexpected, but delightful to respond to)   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

First Interview on resume. As suggested for all interviews be thorough with the academic projects that you have done and each and every point in your resume. This was followed by a technical interviews and finally a HR interview.