Ricoh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ricoh Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.6

Mail Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh.

Interview

Easy Interview, easy work environment. application was the hardest part. Applied online, got a call about a week later, semi informal phone interview, had the in person interview later that week, offered job on the spot.

Print Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The entire process was about 3 weeks, and was pretty standard. I had an initial phone interview about 1 week after applying, and then an in person meeting the following week.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions mostly related to best wins and how I dealt with and solved a problem.   Answer Question
    • Also asked about importance of CRM input and use and its effects on the pipeline.   Answer Question

Income level was too low.

Receptionist Tech Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricoh (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position via Indeed.com and received a telephone call the same day from a Ricoh HR rep. After a telephone interview, I was then invited to an in person interview. The in person interview was a panel of three people: the HR rep and two Ricoh managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ricoh?   1 Answer

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with Integrated Account Manager, questions were asked about myself, previous jobs and how I've handled myself in negative customer related issues. Why I would like to work for them. Why should I be hired apart from many others. When hired am I willing to travel if so how far. Why did I leave my last job. Am I seeking full-time or part time work?

Interview Questions

• How will I apply previous job experience to current position if hired?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricoh (High Point, NC).

Interview

Short phone interview and brief in person interview. Received offer at face-to-face interview. Interview was paid back and I was not under pressure. I was not really told much about the job or the territories that I would be covering.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ricoh (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

I was escorted into the interviewer's office after meeting him at a job fair. The interview included a description of the job, information about the company, questions I had, and a few nice discussions about various things. The interview was scheduled to last 45 minutes, but lasted well over an hour. I felt very comfortable with the interviewer, and it looks like a wonderful company to work for.

Senior Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Tustin, CA).

Interview

The first interview was with the VP of HR and the internal recruiter. It was a pleasant, respectful experience and a good exchange of information. The second interview was about a week later, with the VP of HR and the HR management team (director of comp/benefits, two other managers). I was brought back for a third interview for a one-on-one with the VP of HR the next week, and received an offer later that week.

Interview Questions

• What do you like best about training, developing a class or teaching it?   1 Answer
    • Describe how you've helped a team meet their goals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty simple. The benefits and bonus structure were acceptable. I'd been looking for work for several months, and the offer was slightly above my previous compensation, so I accepted it without negotiation.

Print Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The interviewer of three, was very kind. They asked very understanding questions pertaining to your previous knowledge of employment and use of operations of copiers. He also described the wonderful benefits package one would receive, if employed at Ricoh.

Interview Questions

• How did I manage to comeback from a problem occurred that I knew I made the mistake and how did I fix that error.   Answer Question

Legal Office Hospitality Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Alexandria, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The person in charge of interviewing me was occupied so another executive interviewed me. The interview went well, although she said I was overqualified for the position. The original interviewer spoke to me next and was quite friendly. The interview ended by explaining the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here if you are so overqualified?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ricoh (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

The process took forever about 7 months after I've already been here a year and a half there's really nothing else to say but that the people just took their time to get ready