Ricoh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.6

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ricoh (Malvern, PA).

Interview

the process was short , the staffing company called to schedule an interview which was very easy with Ricoh purchasing Manager . the questions were very few as well and covered the most common question regarding the buying experience , stress management ,conflict management ...

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview went smooth and pleasant, basic interview questions. Such as experience on the job Facility Management field, client interactions, how did you deal with Irate clients. Why did you choose to apply to this position. Where do you see yourself in the next year.

Senior On-Site Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Novi, MI).

Interview

One on One, but not depictable of the actual postion. I didn't get a feel for the postion until we toured and shadowed the company we replaced. The interviewer gave approval for differnent life changes. Upon beginning the job, it was no an option.

National Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh in April 2017.

Interview

First, I was screened on the phone interview by a recruiter from HR. With this interview and my resume, the decision was made that I was enough of a potential fit to be moved to the next step: an interview with the hiring manager. I was required to complete and submit a questionnaire that took 2 hours of my time before I could be scheduled for the second phone interview. According to the hiring manager, there was a good deal of info and my resume from the HR recruiter who interviewed me. I was informed the interview would take an hour. I was asked to speak for 5 minutes about my background. Right after this, the manager tells me that I am not a fit. The one hour interview that I had planned and prepared for was over that fast - a complete waste of my time. If I was eliminated after 5 minutes, I should not have even been scheduled for the interview and asked to complete a questionnaire. There was some lack of accurate communication, analysis, and/or professionalism involved in this debacle. I accept not being a fit but it was unfair to make me invest that time and effort when the assessment could have been made far earlier if I could be eliminated after 5 minutes of interviewing.

Mail Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricoh.

Interview

Easy Interview, easy work environment. application was the hardest part. Applied online, got a call about a week later, semi informal phone interview, had the in person interview later that week, offered job on the spot.

Print Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The entire process was about 3 weeks, and was pretty standard. I had an initial phone interview about 1 week after applying, and then an in person meeting the following week.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions mostly related to best wins and how I dealt with and solved a problem.   Answer Question
    • Also asked about importance of CRM input and use and its effects on the pipeline.   Answer Question

Income level was too low.

Receptionist Tech Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricoh (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position via Indeed.com and received a telephone call the same day from a Ricoh HR rep. After a telephone interview, I was then invited to an in person interview. The in person interview was a panel of three people: the HR rep and two Ricoh managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ricoh?   1 Answer

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricoh (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with Integrated Account Manager, questions were asked about myself, previous jobs and how I've handled myself in negative customer related issues. Why I would like to work for them. Why should I be hired apart from many others. When hired am I willing to travel if so how far. Why did I leave my last job. Am I seeking full-time or part time work?

Interview Questions

• How will I apply previous job experience to current position if hired?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Caldwell, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ricoh (West Caldwell, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

There is a two-step process. You'd Meet the manager anywhere, and sell yourself. Subsequently, if you are liked, you'll have to schedule an official interview with the VP. The hiring process was smooth, a week transaction.

Interview Questions

• "Which accounts would you go after first, the largest ones in your territory, or the smallest?"   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ricoh (High Point, NC).

Interview

Short phone interview and brief in person interview. Received offer at face-to-face interview. Interview was paid back and I was not under pressure. I was not really told much about the job or the territories that I would be covering.