Ridgewood Savings Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ridgewood Savings Bank

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgewood, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ridgewood Savings Bank (Ridgewood, NY).

Interview

The women that interviewed me years ago no longer works for the company (go figure). However, she made it very easy and was extremely nice. We had a brief talk about the job and me personally I am assuming to get a better vibe of the person she is hiring. Especially since its a customer service position and they like to have a positive and cheery employee.

Interview Questions

P/T Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ridgewood Savings Bank.

Interview

Prior to interview you are giving a timed test. You are allowed to use the adding machine if needed. Interviewed by one individual (although that may have changed). Typical interview questions such as why do you want to work here etc...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ridgewood Savings Bank in June 2009.

Interview

Interview was good. If you know yourself and your background and the very well, then you will be considered