Riney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riney

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Riney (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The recruiter first contacted me via email. We then had a short phone interview. After that I interviewed on-site with four employees, one after another.

Everyone was friendly and casual. The process was very pleasant. They seemed to focus mainly on selling the agency to me, explaining that the agency is in transition and they are expecting better things to come.

Unfortunately, I think in the process of them selling the agency to me, I didn't get a full picture of work life here -- the good and the bad. My questions regarding the challenges and negatives of the position didn't uncover anything at all. That made it harder to figure out what they were looking for and if we were a good match. I later found out on the job that there were unique and substantial challenges.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There didn't seem to be much wiggle room, but there was a little. This agency is part of a large parent company (Publicis) so I suspect they just follow the parent company's expectations and structure on this.