RingCentral Interview Questions in San Mateo, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Horrible - horrible- horrible. Interviewed starting in Jan - ending in April - Interviewed with 13 people - yes, you heard right - 13!!! I was told I'd be getting an offer, weeks later I was told the CFO wants to meet me. Met him (interesting interview; to say the least) - the CFO wanted me to meet with 2 more people whom I'd already interviewed with. Just seriously crazy and a true nightmare experience. Mgr called again to let me know they were working on an offer..a week later to call back that the head of recruiting won't sign the paperwork. I told him thank you, but no thank you. Your left hand is not talking to your right hand. So glad it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• none of the questions pertained really to my job   1 Answer

Creative Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

It was great experience to met with the RingCentral team. Everybody was very helpful and thoughtful throughout the interview, it made me feel comfortable and able to take on many challenge discussions and be a best of myself.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions to validate how a project manager to deal in a specific situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. It was very effective.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and thorough. Whole process tool about two months from beginning to end. Went through a phone screening process with HR recruiter and then several rounds via phone with peer teams and hiring VP. Progressed through the process and was asked to interview in person. Spent an entire day at headquarters office. Ran through roughly six one hour in person interviews. Good cross section of departmental interviews and various management levels. Process was a good one.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted within an hour of my application by a recruiter who setup a phone interview. A few days later, I had my phone interview with the recruiter who setup another interview with my potential future supervisor. I spoke with my supervisor the next day and was then asked to come in to the office for a 4 hour onsite interview at the end of that week. I had lunch with my supervisor on campus and proceeded to interview with 5 members of the team for the remainder of the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very basic, standard interview questions revolving around my past work experience and how I managed my writing process.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

A recruiter talked to me on the phone and told me to come in the week after. The interviewers were a little late but the interview went great, they provided me with food and they took care of me pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company?   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a phone conversation, followed by an onsite interview. The whole experience was very memorable, everyone was very nice. The whole process was very organized and welcoming. The receptionist that greeted me offered me coffee and water when I walked in. The recruiters were very welcoming and gave me a tour of the office. It seemed like a very fun place to work.

Interview Questions

• What was the most interesting thing you have learned in your previous job that would contribute to your role here?   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then was invited to come into the office for an onsite interview and finally a second onsite interview. The team that I met with was friendly and very high energy. You can tell that they were prepared to meet with and had all reviewed my resume and LinkedIn profile thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned in college that will help you preform the duties of this role successfully?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Chaotic and disorganized interview process. The interviewers were very pompous and somewhat rude. One of them even said that the people there will "run through you" and that you are expected to work overtime a lot.. which implies something about their culture (I actually would like to thank him for being frank). I left the interview thinking RingCentral wasn't my top priority. Then I received a phone call from a recruiter telling me that they were interviewing other candidates, which is fine but no additional follow up after that.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewers randomly gave "test" questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

After initial contact through a recruiter phonescreen I was contacted promptly within the next few days to schedule a follow up video conference interview. I met multiple members of the team during the interview, all of whom asked relevant questions and were clear in their expectations. I was contacted within that week to set up an onsite interview, which upon arrival went great. I was impressed with the office and people, especially my interviewer who was straightforward, but honest and relaxed. The whole process from phone screen to hire took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Nothing exceptionally difficult. Have to be quick on your feet and confident in exemplifying your business acumen.   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RingCentral (San Mateo, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was straightforward. I interviewed with my recruiter, who helped me set up an interview with RingCentral. I first interviewed with the manager, who was very casual. Then I interviewed with the director. They were very simple questions about my experience. I got a call one week later that I got the job. I started a week later.