Ringside Talent Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Ringside Talent Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Ringside Talent

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. One round with the HR Director and then a round of shadowing and meeting the leadership team. You get to meet the CEO and at least one of the other partners.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ringside Talent

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ringside Talent (Columbus, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

The entire process was very organized and professional. I had a phone interview initially that went well and then I was set up for a face-to-face interview at the Ringside office. They sent me an email with all of the details which was great as I felt very prepared.

Walking into Ringside, first off impression is the office space is AWESOME! It's in downtown Columbus and in an awesome location. The office is modern and all open with glass doors. You can see right into the space you would be working and there is a huge boxing ring in the center of the office, music going, a huge break area with a bar, very cool. The receptionist was very friendly and sat me in the waiting room to wait before my interview. I was brought in and showed the office and my interview lasted about 45 minutes. The girl interviewing me was very friendly and did a good job explaining the position and answering all my questions. It obviously went well because I was asked to come back for a second round that they call a "ride-along" interview.

The ride along interview was awesome. It lasted half a day, but it went by really fast. I first got to sit out in the office with the team and listen in on calls. This was actually really helpful as it gave me an idea of what my job would be like and what I would be doing as a recruiter. Everyone was really friendly and came up and said hello and introduced themselves to me. I also got to interview with some of the partners and with the President Chris. These interviews I thought were going to be intimidating but were actually really awesome. They really explained what it would take to be successful at Ringside and told me their story of how they got started at Ringside. I left the interview feeling excited.

I ended up getting an offer and I accepted. It was a great interview process and I felt the company was very transparent about the job, the responsibilities, and what I should expect. Now after having been working at Ringside for awhile, they definitely did a good job describing the position and expectations as the job and company are exactly as they portrayed it to be in the interview. Good interview and am enjoying working at Ringside!

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you worked on a team? And what was the experience like.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ringside Talent.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial phone screen with Kate at Ringside. The conversation was very casual and was mostly about the opportunity she had at the company as well as my prior experience and general questions about myself. After the initial phone screening I was asked to come back and have a 1 on 1 interview with Kate to talk more about the opportunity. The next step in the process was to come back to the office and have a "ride along" or shadowing day as well as 3-4 interviews with the Partners at Ringside. The interviews with the Partners were a little less casual as it is a final interview for the position. All the Partners were very nice and helpful during the interviews as well as insightful on the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you as an individual both personally and professionally?   Answer Question