Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino

Vip Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino.

Interview

It was great very easy. Was interviewed by two of the managers from that department. It was more like a get to know then an actual interview. They just are looking for a perfect fit for that department. Someone who is willing to stay with the company for a long time.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy process. Went to the Job Fair, met one on one with one of the hiring associates, he asked simple service questions. got hired on the spot and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult about the interview. Just be yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

union rate. no negotiating

Wardrobe Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It was a panel interview conducted by a group of senior leaders, quantity of 6 to 8 people. They went around the table and individually asked me questions from my leadership style, to why I want to work there, why I believe that I am the right person for the job.   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2010.

Interview

sing and dance

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none