Riot Games Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Riot Games (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

One of the longest interview processes I've ever encountered and I can understand why. Had 2 phone interviews and a 5-panel on-site interview that consisted of meeting with 8 people in 1 day (5-hour interview) and 1 follow-up phone interview. They are very big on culture as it seems that is their #1 priority, but at the same time you need to be an expert in the technical skills they require. They asked a lot of scenario questions on how you would handle certain situations and what do you expect to do on your first day in terms of what will be your first major task to accomplish. It was a very rigorous process, but rewarding at the same time as I was pleased to have gotten this far with such a big company. Personality and culture fit well, however, I was lacking the experience RG wanted for that position.

Interview Questions

• How are your responsibilities aligned with your current company's mission?   Answer Question