Riot Games Production Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Riot Games in April 2012.

Interview

Submitted a resume through the website, and was contact a few weeks later to take a simple problem solving test that involved answering as many multiple choice questions (up to 120) as possible within 20 min. I was able to get around 86 complete, and a few days later they contacted me to set up a phone interview. I had heard before that they were a bit slow to respond to e-mails, and I noticed that. It took roughly 4 days from the time I sent them my availability for them to reply back with a time and date to confirm. They were extremely friendly through the whole thing.

As for the interview - I interviewed with 2 producers, an Associate and Mid-Level Producer. The interview focused a lot of my experiences with League of Legends and my opinions on their business directions. Some of them were curve balls meant to throw me off a bit. Overall it was a fairly difficult interview, but it's best to be honest with them.

Interview Questions

• If you were put in charge of determining the next feature for League of Legends, what would you choose to do? Follow up: How do you quantify that decision against the opportunity costs?   1 Answer
  • What do you think of the free weekly champion rotation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Riot Games

Production Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Riot Games in August 2011.

Interview

A production assistant called me for the phone interview, and asked me a few general questions.
    Then she asked me how I would order plane tickets, and what information I would need. I was a bit surprised-- I though this was a position where you worked on a development team. But I walked her through what I would typically do when ordering a plane ticket for someone else.

She curtly told me that I was missing something. When I named some details that I thought I was missing, she told me that I was being too detailed. Her attitude was extremely condescending. I had never felt so terrible for trying in my life.

She was interrupted a few times throughout the interview, before cutting it short because someone else needed to use the room-- I could hear them shuffling around in the background. The interview lasted for about ten minutes.

Interview Questions