Riot Games Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riot Games in January 2012.

Interview

I have interviewed with Riot twice with a 1.5 year gap between both,the first interview wasn't an interview it only consisted of one question followed with "I'm sorry I need to go back to work there is an emergency!!") and that was it.

The second interview a year and a half later started top to bottom (executive then team) with 2 rounds nothing in comparison with the first one, Answered all the technical questions in both rounds and that was it.

I was asked alot about the game (do you play,what's your level....etc) and my answer was yes with details and apparently it meant nothing in both interviews.

My overall opinion is: It is understandable to have a distinct and different personality from other companies but not at this very early stage when alot of people don't know much about you.

Removing professionalism out of the equation and being rude wont result into anything positive nor will it benefit the foundation and reputation required for this stage. On the long run, This will effect corporate growth and repel professionals from joining your company.

Interview Questions