Rise Interactive Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.9

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Online Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rise Interactive.

Interview

Took an online one hour timed analytic test twice, followed by a phone interview. The test was a skills review about how to connect with online clients and the phone interview wanted to talk about data experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rise Interactive (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through a referral and had a phone interview. After the phone interview, they asked me to come in for a 1.5 hour interview at their office. At the office, I had three different interviewers (a manager, a senior IMC, and an associate manager).

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had working with data at your current position?   Answer Question

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Interactive in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, asked to complete online assessment of analytical and grammar abilities, followed by a phone interview with someone in human resources. Comfortable interview discussing experience with digital marketing metrics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Interactive (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Started off with a 30 minute, casual phone interview, and then I took 30-minute 30-question online aptitude test. From there, I was asked to come in and meet with two members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time how you worked with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Interactive (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with an easy phone screening (why you're applying, your background, etc), as well as an online skills test. Skills test just requires grammar and plug-and-chug math using SEO concepts... even if you aren't familiar with SEO, you can mostly figure it out on the spot. After another phone interview (again, not too rigorous), you get invited to come into their Chicago office. If you're from out of town, they won't assist you financially or logistically with your visit. The final interview consists of back-to-back meetings with many members of management, which included a case study (you can't prepare for it), a deeper introduction to the role, and more "explain why digital media marketing"/"explain why Rise"/"talk about _____ on your resume". Everyone was pretty nice. They will assume you understand the basic ins and outs of digital media marketing even if you don't have experience, so be prepared for rapid fire acronyms and industry terms. When I asked for clarification, unknown acronyms were explained with more unknown acronyms (my resume made no effort to pretend that I had industry experience), which made me really uncomfortable asking the clarifying questions I needed to ask to understand the role. They gave me a tour, and got back to me shortly after with a rejection. I think it helps if you appear "thick skinned" and ready for a hard fast-paced environment, as well as more knowledgable about terminology (even if you clearly have no prior experience).

Interview Questions

• Why Rise Interactive as opposed to other Digital Media marketing agencies?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rise Interactive in November 2016.

Interview

It was through the college website. First was a brief online test, and it just basic easy math need to pug in numbers and some kind knowledge of SEO. Second was a phone interview, and the interview was brief also and basic questions like please go through the resume and why this company? why Chicago?

Interview Questions

• why this company? why Chicago?   1 Answer

Senior Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rise Interactive (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

1st round: assessment test (about your quantitative skills and business writing skills)
    2nd round: HR phone interview (about the details of your work experience, your technical skill-sets)
    3rd round: manager phone interview

time: the first and the second round is arranged very fast and I waited for 3 weeks after the second round for the third round

Interview Questions

• what programming language you feel most comfortable with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rise Interactive (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Received online aptitude test after submit my application via company's career website, and then got a phone interview from Rise. The recruiter somehow sounds like she is reading a script.

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Interactive.

Interview

They sent me an online quiz after I applied online, which I had two chances to pass. I passed on the first try and then talked over the phone with a recruiter.

Internet Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Interactive.

Interview

I received a quantitative test link right after I submit my resume to their career website. The test has some intermediate level math and grammar questions. I got a pretty high score and then someone wrote to me for scheduling a phone interview. After a week, I received an email of rejection.