RiseSmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RiseSmart Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.7

Field Sales Interview

Interview

I applied on 10/24/16 and got nothing but a generic email response on 3/8/17 - almost five months later. Terrible recruitment process. I Didn't receive a call, email, or notification at all from anyone.

RiseSmart Response

Mar 10, 2017 – HR, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Glassdoor. We are always looking for ways to improve our processes. We strive to communicate with our applicants in a timely manner so they know ... More

Executive Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RiseSmart.

Interview

Unprofessional, unreliable and rude. Transition Services Interviewer emailed 15 minutes after phone interview start time to ask if we could reschedule several weeks later. Same interviewer emailed 5 minutes after second scheduled interview to ask if we could reschedule several weeks later. I opted out of interview process at that point.
    (Glassdoor needs an OTHER option for candidates who decide not to interview and reasons for opting out - such as unprofessionalism on part of interviewer).

Interview Questions

• The interviewer rescheduled each phone interview several minutes after the interview was to begin.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RiseSmart in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me followed with call from hiring manager. Another call was arranged with India office. Feedback was positive but I was constantly told that I am being considered. No updates until I followed up. The VP does not seem to be clear or timely in his communication with recruiter and I got the feeling that the recruiter was left high and dry.

Doesn;t look like they are following the right criteria or there is no clarity in what they are looking for. Would not recommend this place..

Interview Questions

• Technology at my current company and managing distributed teams.   Answer Question

Career Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RiseSmart (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Short 25 minute phone interview as first round and it was all really questions asked by me. First round phone is more about informing you of what process looks like.

Iphone Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RiseSmart in May 2016.

Interview

The worst interview ever had! Very rude interviewer, he does't show any respect to others. For the 30 mins interview, he was late for 15 minutes without ant notification. Then during the interview, he asked me a ig question, during my answering process, he rudely stoppedme then left!! Can you please consider other people 's time as important as yours?!

Interview Questions

• Tell me your company website and show me the product   1 Answer

Transition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at RiseSmart.

Interview

It took nearly 6-8 weeks to complete the interview process with 5 different individuals (after applying 5 months prior). The 1st week i had 2 interviews, each with a team lead. Then it took a while to hear back and I was finally scheduled with another executive at the company. I followed up with thank you notes and then when I didn't hear back 1 week later, I sent a note and left a message for the team lead. They responded within 24-48 hours letting me know they were in the process of interviewing all applicants and would get back to me soon. Before I knew it, I finally was scheduled with the last 2 interviews...

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RiseSmart (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with top executive team along with the two ladies I worked with. 5 people total, with a initial telephone interview. It was a sit down with each exec at their corporate office.

Transition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RiseSmart.

Interview

Interviewed with four different individuals as various levels. Answered questions many about background and out of the box thinking that matched with what they were looking for personality fit is very important. No difficult or unexpected questions.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RiseSmart (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. Very knowledgeable about the industry and provided background on the role and organization. Phone screen with hiring manger. Onsite interview with leadership team. I was asked to prepare a customer PowerPoint and present to the leadership team. The recruiter kept me informed during the 4 weeks of interviewing. I did not feel as though they lost my resume. Very through process.

Interview Questions

• Describe selling a start up brand
      How have you handled objections during the sales process?
      Answer Question

Schedule Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RiseSmart (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long process since I had to be interviewed by five people. FIVE. One whom I didn't even ever talk to at all throughout the time I was there. The interviews were pretty short and easy. Longest one I had was 30 minutes.