Risher Business Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Risher Business Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews at Risher Business Consultants

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risher Business Consultants (Dayton, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Showed up at 11 am for my first round interview, after getting off a 12 hour shift at 5 am and driving 3 hours from Kentucky. First round interview was short and we talked about what I was looking for and what RBC was looking for.

Normally you get called back for a second round, but since I had driven so far they decided to let me do the second round interview that day. A fellow associate took me to a local coffee shop for my second round interview. There we talked about what the job entails and what the advancements are like. We also discussed pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Risher Business Consultants in January 2013.

Interview

Very direct and thorough interview. Three rounds of interviews over a two day period. The young man that interviewed me was very knowledgeable about the company history and goals for the future. Looks like the position I interviewed for was more of an entry level role and I am mid career. Young fast paced company, probably best for recent graduates or people that can handle starting at a lower position on the corporate ladder.

Interview Questions

• Who is your professional role model?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risher Business Consultants (Dayton, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online, got a call and came in for a interview. The guy up front was nice, funny and very personable. He talked about how my morning was going and we talked about where was from and just had a brief convo, it was really welcoming. I was asked to go back to the back office with the manager of the company, and had a quick one on one interview. He was also nice and charming. We briefly talked about my job history and some of the attributes of myself. He went over the company and it sounds really exciting and fun. They are looked to grow and expand, and from what I see from the atmosphere of the company, they are energetic and enthusiastic about where they work. All positive vibes and they made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years or what kind of goals have you set?   1 Answer

Entry Level Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Risher Business Consultants (Dayton, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

I went into for the first part of the interview. It was not that long. Normal questions like what are my goals in five years. The thing I noticed I liked most about that part of the interview was that it was like a family oriented place to work. Everyone was happy to be there and very friendly. They told me to come back in the next day to wrap up the interviewing process. I came back in and yet again everyone was very friendly. I was introduced so a nice guy. We walked to a coffee shop. He bought me coffee and we went over the structure of the business pay and all the meat and potato's. We came back. I met with the manager again and he said he would give me a call. All around a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself and entrepreneur?   1 Answer

Entry Level- Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Risher Business Consultants (Dayton, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online, and a couple of days later they called to schedule an interview. The first interview was with the manager. He was very cordial and asked questions about my resume. From there, I had a second interview, this time with an individual who is a step-up from the positions I was going after. She interviewed another person and me at the same time. From there, I met up again with the manager (same day as the dual interview) and was told to expect a phone call in the afternoon with their decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate advancement, getting along with coworkers, and pay, one being the most important, and 3 being least important.   Answer Question

I declined because I realized it was a sales job, requiring me to go door to door. I have no experience in sales and I do not with to have a job going door to door.