Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2017

3.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

Video interview and on-site interview. Video interview consisted of 5 pre-recorded behavioural questions. On site interview consisted of 3 rounds. First one was an informal interview over coffee, second was a presentation and third was a case study.

Interview Questions

• How many folds will it require to make a paper reach the moon?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

There are total 6 basic behavior questions for the first round video interview. Each question we have total 30 seconds to prepare and usually last 2 to 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? What's your motivation?   Answer Question

Graduate Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a video interview. The interview took place on my laptop at home where I got video questions and then had 30 seconds to prep and around 2 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• The question were: Tell us about yourself. What skills would you bring? What catastrophe are you interested in and why? What do you find important about RMS? When was a time you worked with a team?   Answer Question

Graduate Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a video interview invitation. The recorded interview contains about 6 questions and I was given about 1:30~3:00 min to answer. A deadline was given to complete the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Why do you want to work for RMS?
      3. Describe a situation about teamwork and how to face the customer/stakeholder
      4. Why RMS' work important?
      5. What skill can you bring to RMS?
      6. What kind of perils/cat you're interested in?
      Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Newark, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager
    In general, he asked me weird questions and thought I am stupid and dumb (which I am not!)
    He also interrupted me frequently, diverted me to wrong directions
    And most importantly, I think he asked stupid questions which he didn't even know answers

Interview Questions

• Q1: estimate how many employees in the next building
      Q2: estimate how many stop lights in San Francisco
      Q3: if you are CIA agent, how would you pinpoint a potential terrorist
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in June 2016.

Interview

It was a very rude interview.
    The interviewer pressurized me on a negative and discouraging tone.
    I don't look forward to work with this company and This has been the only rude interview I have ever seen in my career.
    The interviewers appear to be more interested in bragging about what they know and not identifying what the candidate knows.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

Receive an email of video interview, have 4 questions in total. Most of my classmates receive that email. I applied online, it took 2 week process. Actually, it's wired to make a video interview, because you can see yourself on the screen and it sometimes distracted.

Interview Questions

• Why the work in RMS important? What do you want to to improve for next year?   Answer Question

Graduate Program - Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Hoboken, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty tight but laid back as each interviewer I interacted with were pretty cool and they make you feel comfortable. Although few others who applied at RMS were asked to complete an online assessment, I was directly called for onsite interview.

There were overall 5 rounds of interviews. 3 rounds focused on technical, behavioral and resume based, 1 was case study and the last round was a presentation on the topic you have to submit prior to the interview day. Presentation was conducted by marketing team at RMS and they seemed very interested in my presentation.

Within a week, I was informed the director at RMS would like to interact with me along with senior managers over phone. I was asked about my approach towards the job, technical abilities and other behavioral. I though I did pretty well.

In couple of days following my conversation with the director, I received a call from the recruiter and I was informed that I have not been selected.

The process was quite exhaustive as I had to compete with PhD candidates.

Interview Questions

• Resume based:
      Tell me about your projects at previous company or academic projects
      Why Naive Bayes (as it was mentioned in my resume)
      SQL queries
      Technical management questions such as test strategy, test plan

Behavioral questions:
      Conflict management and resolution
      Difficult situation
      What type of job would you be interested in and why
      Why RMS
      Answer Question
    • Case Study: How many beer cans are sold in a week in NYC.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

WORST COMPANY AND WORST HR DEPT.
    Applied through a referral and finished all the rounds of interview. All the while, communication with the recruiter was horrible. He used to send mail saying he would call and never call back. I have sent at least 3 mails and got no reply. Finally he made a verbal offer which I accepted. I declined other offers and since I wasn't local , made all apartment etc arrangements in the place to move. When I didn't get a written offer even after a week, I checked with the recruiter and he replied saying they made an offer to someone else !!!!! How can this happen? The least he could have done is sent a mail. He said he would call and explain and as expected never called back. This just goes to show that the company does not care about its employees and about the name and brand. Totally disappointed.

Grad Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Hoboken, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

The initial phase of the interview process was a simple video interview asking basic work situation questions . If you succeeded, they would fly you to their onsite location for a lengthy interview which comprised of a presentation, case study, and several interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest advice someone has ever told you?   Answer Question