Risk Management Solutions Risk Analyst Training Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Risk Management Solutions Risk Analyst Training Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at Risk Management Solutions

Risk Analyst Training Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online through their website and did not hear anything back for almost a month. I honestly thought that was the end of it but then i got an email to complete a video interview. It was all pre-recorded questions which you would then record your answers for them to review at their leisure. It was rather weird as i was just talking to the camera but something must have gone right because within a week I was contacted to set up a trip out to the Hoboken office for the in-person interview day, which would be a couple weeks later.

For the in-person interview I was given about a week's notice that I would need to present on a topic of my choosing but was to be either a research project I had done or something I felt knowledgeable about. There were also three in person interviews, each with two employees. They were from different aspects of the company, seemingly to see where you would best fit. The job description I applied for was very vague so this is where I felt they were seeing how you could best work within RMS. The interview day was done by noon and I was on a plane back home. This all happened on a Thursday and they promised to let us know, either way, on Monday. After a few emails and a couple of phone calls, about two weeks later, I found out I got the job!

Interview Questions

• When I interview with a financial guy (something I know nothing about) he asked a lot of probability questions (also something I know nothing about) like working through the various probabilities involved in the old game show "Let's Make a Deal".   Answer Question
  • If you're interviewing here know what RMS does. Guaranteed someone will ask you what that is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was made an offer and had two days to accept or decline.

Other Interview Reviews for Risk Management Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Hoboken, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position through a career reception at my school. After talking to the recruiters who were Alumni of my Alma Mater I was told to submit my application online and they were going to forward my name to the recruiter, which I did and I was contacted within a day. The next step was to submit a video interview on which the recruiter sent you a link and you had to answer simple behavioral questions most of them under a minute ( practice your elevator speech) either from your phone or your computer. If selected a recruiter would give you a call and then ask you to come in for the final round of interviews at their HQ, they ask you to be prepared for four hours of interview. On one of the interviews you had to present on either a hobbie of yours or simply a project on which you worked previously. After you meet with 2 team leaders on 2 separate interviews on which the questions are your usual behavioral questions and questions about your resume. Then there will be a panel on which you have to answer a question on which they analyze your thought process, it was very nerve wrecking.

My overall experience was positive, until I was told they were going to reimburse me for my travel expenses (food, lodging) and all I had to do was send them a copy of alll the receipts of my expenditures. Which I did but it's been a year and I never received a reply from their recruiter. I usually wouldn't care but my travel expenses were close to 300 dollars. Besides that little issue very good process, can't complain

Interview Questions

• How many pennies are at a mall?   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Training Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

brief online application with just a cover letter, then they contacted me for a recorded interview.
    5 Questions there pretty basic. However i got rejected and they e mailed me that they have better candidates but no further details given.