Riskonnect Platform Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riskonnect Platform Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Riskonnect

Platform Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Worked mainly with information systems and the Salesforce.com computer software. Gained great exposure to working with clients across the globe. Did an extremely good job preparing me with a Riskonnect product class to really gone in my skills as a potential software developer. An incredible opportunity for those looking to try a challenging and rewarding career. The environment is unbeatable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Riskonnect

Platform Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had applied after meeting a few employees at an information session. First was a phone interview with the HR Manager which included behavioral questions and the explanation of the role. Second was an in-person interview with the Regional Director and Senior Solutions Architect asking technical questions and understanding how I thought through problems. The final round was a remote video chat with the VP of Professional Services to chat about the company, the position, and to see if my personality would be a good match for the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you had to come up with an out of the box solution.   1 Answer