Rita's Water Ice Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rita's Water Ice Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Rita's Water Ice

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice in April 2014.

Interview

Easy going simple questions about customer service and if you have experience and not at all intimidating. Talked about what the job entitled as well as hours of availability you are able to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rita's Water Ice

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice.

Interview

Pretty simple. If you are great with the public, then you should be able to get hired. They teach you the rest. Will have to learn cash register, other machines which are easily learned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Baltimore, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

the interview was held inside of a closed store soon to open come spring. The company was privately owned by an African Couple. I was asked what must have been the basic interview questions by the man while the wife was observing. She occasionally chimed in when i had a question.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five yrs?
      This company is built on _____, _____, ____, and ____core values. Do you see yourself relating to these particular values? (Question may not be exact but it runs along these lines)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Newark, DE) in March 2007.

Interview

it was fine

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Butler, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Butler, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

I was called in for a single in person interview and was asked some simple questions about my background. The interviewer/owner was rude and clearly was more interested in getting home than hiring staff. The place was cluttered and messy but it was int he back so no one could see that part. Besides that the interview was fairly straightforward and short and ended with me receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have in food service   1 Answer