Rita's Water Ice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rita's Water Ice

1.7

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Initial phone interview and was then asked to bring in my resume for their review. I got called back two days later and was hired. Training took place for a week after that and then I started.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Asked me how well I worked in a team.

Interview Questions

I didn't want to work there.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Trevose, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

I could not attend in person so I participated in two skype interviews. tThe first was with the HR manager and the second was with the marketing manager. Both were pretty laid back and they just wanted to get to know more about me, my work ethic, background and capabilities. I also had a reference from a previous marketing intern, which helped me get into the interview phase.

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want to work for rita's   Answer Question

Negotiation

I applied for marketing intern, but since positions got changed around I got moved over to R&D intern

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice in April 2014.

Interview

Easy going simple questions about customer service and if you have experience and not at all intimidating. Talked about what the job entitled as well as hours of availability you are able to work.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Newark, DE) in March 2007.

Interview

it was fine

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice.

Interview

Pretty simple. If you are great with the public, then you should be able to get hired. They teach you the rest. Will have to learn cash register, other machines which are easily learned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Baltimore, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

the interview was held inside of a closed store soon to open come spring. The company was privately owned by an African Couple. I was asked what must have been the basic interview questions by the man while the wife was observing. She occasionally chimed in when i had a question.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five yrs?
      This company is built on _____, _____, ____, and ____core values. Do you see yourself relating to these particular values? (Question may not be exact but it runs along these lines)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Butler, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Butler, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

I was called in for a single in person interview and was asked some simple questions about my background. The interviewer/owner was rude and clearly was more interested in getting home than hiring staff. The place was cluttered and messy but it was int he back so no one could see that part. Besides that the interview was fairly straightforward and short and ended with me receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have in food service   1 Answer

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Tempe, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

was basically just a conversation. went to the back kitchen area to get interviewed, was very casual. afterwards you have to finish an online training that you don't get paid for. manager's very friendly and wanted me to work right away.

Ice Maker/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rita's Water Ice (Morristown, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. I was asked about my prior job experience, asked what skills I had, why I want the job, and questions like that. I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer