Rite Aid Asset Protection Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying, you are given a piece of paper with a link to take a survey. The survey is pretty lengthy. If you pass the survey part, you're then given lab papers and you have 24hts to go to the lab and do a urine drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Asset Protection Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

The interview for me was in College Park, despite me living in Baltimore. I was offered the job after the interview and did my drug test in Baltimore. They want a specific clinic for the test which has a really long wait so bring something to read

Interview Questions

• Most places will ask for a strength and a weakness. Just in case I usually prepare two of each. Rite Aid asked me for three of each. I know it doesn't seem that big of a deal but it caught me off guard   Answer Question

Negotiation

The district manager offered me the job after the interview. She gave me her card to call her to let her know my answer. They ask if you can answer relatively soon, giving you a couple of days.

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Medford, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was just a one on one interview where I only encountered the district loss prevention manager for Rite Aid. It was an easy interview he simply reiterated the skills and degrees that were listed on my resume and I just restated what the resume said. Since he was so impressed with my resume I did not really need to do anything but agree with the facts on my resume.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected or difficult questions because he simply read my resume and was very satisfied with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I should have negotiated the low amount of pay that I got because looking back I am sure I could have talked him into something more than what he offered. So I would recommend that you negotiate for a higher wage than what he offers but do not take it to far either, be reasonable.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

More like a conversation. Easy going just tell how you think you would be effective by stopping theft. Talk more about internal theft if you have experience in it. The APDM is great and easy going.