Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Culver City, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a interview with a store manager first, they tell you that if they decide to continue the hiring process you will have another interview with HR and DM. Then its Drug Test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Two employees don't like each other and start arguing in front of customers, how would you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Wilmington, DE) in November 2012.

Interview

Spoke with and HR manager on phone and then met with the District Manager at an office. Did background check and Drug test once the DM wanted to move forward with applicant.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Based Questions mainly about customer service and handling customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sacramento, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had my first with Store Manager 2nd with DM and the 3rd with HRDM all in the same week. SO 3 formal interviews all in the same format. experience first then about 4 to 6 behavioral questions and about 4 to 6 situational questions with each interview. The interviews were not hard but you do need to reflect on past employment alot. Take a moment to think about your answer and listen to the questions the first time so you dont ramble. The questions may have 2 parts to them , All 3of of my interviews went well and I was asked if I would be willing to promote to an SM at a later date.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you build a team enviornment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

interview process was easy but you get interviewed with 2 people at the same time.At first it seemed harder but it was very simple. After the interview i got a phone call the same day saying i got the job and to get drug tested and background checked.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about my past customer service, ;leadership experience etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

typical questions such as the: tell me about a time when you had a conflict.
    They really just need bodies because the position is demanding, thus, lots of turn over. I had to have a few interviews which took a while to schedule and the background check process seem to take about a month.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Was recruited at a job fair, two in person interviews with basically all situational and behavioral questions. Had a dinner interview as well. At the end of the interview they always asked what your strengths and weaknesses are. Tip, come up really good question. For example, how has the company dealt with decrease in sales, how will it compensate, how is it compensating vs. the growth of it's competitors.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you excelled at customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Springfield, OR) in April 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was started at a career fair. The HR manager got into contact with me afterwards to set up an interview time. This HR manager was very professional and asked a lot of questions about service related things that I had done in the past. They also asked about career ambitions and went over the career paths that they had. I then met with the store manager of the store they wanted to hire me on at and had another interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Give me two examples of times that you had a conflicting view with someone above you and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not really any room for negotiation. It was basically, "this is what we start at and you can take it or leave it"

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very by the book. They print out several pages of guided, broad and basic questions and rate you on your answers. The tone of the interview is as bland as it gets.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

The lady conducting the interview was very nice. I went into the interview feeling I would have the job because of my previous experience, and I was right. That took the edge off. Since they are coached to hire for personality, do whatever you can to be yourself and you should do fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you provided superior customer experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I saw an ad on the internet that Rite Aid was hiring for Assistant Store Managers so I went into a location close to my home and filled out an application. The Store Manager looked over my application and set up a time for me to Interview with the DM.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous retail experience and what qualified me for the role as ASM.   Answer Question