Rite Aid Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.7

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Oakland, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy and quick interview. The interviewer was very nice and only asked a couple of very basic questions before giving an overview of the job. It lasted about 20 minutes total.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was pretty swift. I applied in store, and had a call back before the week was out. The interviewer was very nice. Interview took about 20 mins and was over before I knew it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for RiteAid?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Went in got asked about 4 questions and said to fill out some questions online . It was about your personality/skills. Part time is all that was avaliable , I passed and got offered the job. It is minimum wage pay. Easy interview process. All I have to do is take the drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very simple first interview just basic questions when I can or can't work then they give you a survey to take that u must score competitive on to move up to considerat ion for the job. Next interview I had to fill out some papera and answer some written questions and take a drug test and then you get hired.

Interview Questions

• How to treat a hard customers   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

It was brief and the manager asked me the basic questions about why I would be a good fit for the job. He made it comfortable for me and I answered. Got a call a few days later asking if I wanted to job.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Rochester, NH) in July 2016.

Interview

Very professional for the manager. He asked me questions about my last job being a cashier at Tedeschi Food Shops....and what I did there...and if a customer was giving me a hard time what would I do

Interview Questions

• My back round for cashiering   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Knoxville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked me about my previous employers, my interests, my schooling. They ask about your schedule availability because they will work around it easily. My interviewer was very lovely. She asked me about how well I worked with customers and what I did at my old jobs that could relate to this one.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Basic interview in which I detailed my experience and what I was looking for out of the job. Management outlined the basic duties of the job and discussed the opportunity for growth if I were to choose that path.

Interview Questions

• Are you you a personable individual, because the job requires one to interact with customers who can be rude?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Filled out an application.Very run of the mill with normal questions. Then call back if you did well on the sit down interview. Started the job very soon after it was offered

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

It was a very basic interview. Was asked about previous experience and what I was available to work. Just be relaxed and be willing to work whatever shifts at first. Every store manager is different and you may be able to work different shifts. They were very good with my school schedule and worked around that during the time.