Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynardville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Maynardville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant and straight forward. Average question and answer session with the manager. First interview was 10 days after applying, second interview was 8 days later. At this time I was background checked and sent for a drug test. Now I’m waiting for a call back at this time no salary or schedule has been discussed.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid in October 2017.

Interview

I got interviewed by 3 different pharmacist at the same time. It was unexpected so they caught me by surprise. To cut it short I was a nervous wreck. It was my first interview and it went awful. Hopefully I’ll be prepared for my next one.

Interview Questions

• If there’s someone at the pick up area, and there someone at the servi car, the phone is ringing and your the only one available because the manager went to the bathroom. How do you handle yourself?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Reading, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

After receiving a call from a regional recruiter, which involved a basic interview regarding my personality and licencing status, I was told to expect a call from the hiring manager of the store location in question. I received the call, which involved scheduling a personal meeting.

I arrived, then the hiring manager talked about how he doesn't particularly like asking standardized questions but that it's company policy, and that it's okay if I don't have an answer to some of them.

The interview comprised of about half a dozen questions, and I was free to be conversational and point out additional facets of my experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time you handled a difficult patient.
      2. Describe a time when you couldn't resolve an issue.
      3. What do you do in your free time?
      4. Describe a time when you helped facilitate a difficult issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Stockton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was simple I applied online and get the call and the women was so polite. I was there 30 min before I waited and the interview starts at exact time. No pressure buildup, she took me to the room make me sit and ask me that how are you and review my resume and then starts questioning in a really good polite way

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Buffalo, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application form in person, and then got a phone call within a few days. The interview was with the store manager, who asked questions from a formatted questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time which you had conflict with your coworker, and how you manage it.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from hiring manager after couple day of application and email. Drive down to that area to have interview second day. Staff there were friendly and interview questions are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Why rite aid? Why should we hire you? Job responsibility? How to deal with angry customer and difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Heard back after a week from applying online. I showed up the interview but the pharmacy manager had forgotten about it so I was interviewed by a pharmacist instead. She asked for my availability and my background in customer service and as a pharmacy technician.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Fredericksburg, VA).

Interview

Met with day shift manager. Very comfortable. Reviewed simple application form I had filled out the day before. Asked simple questions such as could I work less hours than what I had listed or more, could I lift, clean the bathrooms, etc. Looking for a team oriented person.

Interview Questions

• Can I work more hours or less hours than listed. Had I ever worked with the public or customers before. Did I ever handle money before. Can I lift heavy items. Was I willing to clean the bathrooms and keep the store clean.   1 Answer

Medical Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Before I go to the interview I am well prepare and then when facing the interviewer that's when I become nervous. There are questions that the interviewer ask that i am not prepared to answer.

Interview Questions

• I had a interview in a hospital and mess up really bad. The questions were about behavioral that's I did not expected. Also I had a interview on the phone with a manager looking for someone to work with the EMR totally mess that too. The interviewers tells me they will give a call.   1 Answer
    • Do have experience in medical records?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My interviewer was kind and asked very open ended questions (aside from the basic questions such as where are you from, why Rite Aid, why this location). My interviewer was also well prepared in answering my questions during the interview.