Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.0

Pharmacist Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Phila, PA).

Interview

Applied for a position while working as a Staff Pharmacist. Met with the Pharmacy District Manager in his office at Corporate. He asked why would I fit this position, my supervising experience and if I worked in a high volume area. Also, he asked if I can train technicians and pharmacists.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

talked to the manager, heard him talk trash about the employees, was told to not work for target ever, told i needed to dress nicer for the dm interview because he takes rite aid way to seriously

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very friendly and professional . I met with the pharmacy manager at a panera near her house and she was very friendly and informative about the job. We spoke about my strength and weaknesses and about why i want to do pharmacy and what my long term goals are.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Smithfield, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on line and was called in for an interview about 1 week later. I was interviewed and offered the position the next day. Received my paper work overnight and was working within 1 week (this includes time to process drug test and background check)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was pretty swift. I applied in store, and had a call back before the week was out. The interviewer was very nice. Interview took about 20 mins and was over before I knew it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for RiteAid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spencerport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Spencerport, NY).

Interview

Friendly 1 on 1 interview with Pharmacist and manager. I called the pharmacy in order to see if there were any openings. There were and they asked me to come in the next day. I was able to see them in person and interview there.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

Most basic questions. Hardly an interview, more of when can you start. Only need to provide work information and social security number. Only a manager, takes a few hours to sign some paperwork

Anonymous Employee in Conover, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Conover, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I was invited to their cooperate office in Conover, NC after attending the Career day at my pharmacy school. I had also scored an interview prior to this second interview. I was interviewed by two guys that covered two regional arears. They were kind, polite and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an evaluation where you felt the evaluator reported feedback that you felt didn't match who or what you represent?   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to Pharmacy as a career?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from hiring manager after couple day of application and email. Drive down to that area to have interview second day. Staff there were friendly and interview questions are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Why rite aid? Why should we hire you? Job responsibility? How to deal with angry customer and difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Went in got asked about 4 questions and said to fill out some questions online . It was about your personality/skills. Part time is all that was avaliable , I passed and got offered the job. It is minimum wage pay. Easy interview process. All I have to do is take the drug test.