Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

516 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application. Called the next day. Interviewed the day after phone call. Interview was laid back and not stuffy. Met a few members of the team. Given details on benefits offered. Given details on promotion opportunities, which are based on performance versus seniority.

Interview Questions

• Management style. Personal interests. Career goals.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Fill out paper or electronic Application
    Telephone Interview with hiring manager
    Follow up in person interview with hiring manager, consent to drug and background screenings
    Complete online employment assessment
    Complete Drug Screening
    Complete Backgorund Screening
    Come in for Orientation

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

It went fairly smooth once the the things needed to progress to the different types of paper work were copied dated and signed. I was very excited to be starting a new career and leaving the the job I had to start something that I could possibly retire from

Interview Questions

• How Do you feel that you and the company can benefit from each other?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I took an online survey, interviewed with the manager then the district manager. Very basic, customer focused questions. There were 3 customer based questions, the rest was about personal information and work history.

Interview Questions

• How would you provide an outstanding customer experience to our customers?
      In the absence of a manager, what would you do if you saw a fellow associate not delivering an outstanding customer experience?   Answer Question

Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiter. Did interview over the phone and it took roughly 15 -
     20 minutes. Most questions were basic and situational based. Overall, the interview was very relaxed, fair, and professional. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Cranberry, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by the Store Manager since he saw my résumé on indeed.com. He was nice and offered an interview. Despite his store is a half hour away from my house (and about a dozen other Rite Aids), I met with him and the District Manager. Both men were cordial and appreciative of my time. They told me of their backgrounds, and why they joined Rite Aid - and asked me why I want to join. I was given a soft offer on the spot, and the ability to be closer to my home.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Student Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in June 2017.

Interview

I called the place first, then they told me to either complete the application online or in-store. I went in-store and got an interview as well. After that, completed the online survey and got a second interview. Background and drug test afterwards.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Depends on the position you apply for. Cashiers interview with store manager, if goes well background and drug test and then job offer. Management interviews with store manager and then dm.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an irrational customer? How do you handle them?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Oakland, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy and quick interview. The interviewer was very nice and only asked a couple of very basic questions before giving an overview of the job. It lasted about 20 minutes total.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, nice and smooth. It didn't take long and I had about 3 interviews total. he first was over the phone, the second was face to face and the third was to tell me about conditional offers, hours, and pay!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer tried to use an expired coupon or multiple ones in a day.   1 Answer
    • What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What are you strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What is you availability?   1 Answer