Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Wilsonville, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen where they asked why do you want this job
    followed by a 1st step two person panel interview
    followed by a 2nd level interview with another 2 person panel

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed to meet a goal, what was the outcome and what did you do differently in the future?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in November 2017.

Interview

Attended a career fair at school, where I gave my preferred area to the recruiter there. About a month later I heard from a DM in the area I was looking for to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the pharmacy school curriculum?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Tarboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

The staff were very warm and welcoming towards me and the customers. The Pharmacy Manager, Danielle was very pleasant to interview with. She made me feel as if the interview was important to her as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid in August 2017.

Interview

My interview was short and they didnt explain anything that I would be doing. I received no orientation or handbook. Also requires fingerprinting to be done which i must pay for myself with no reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Rite Aid   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Summerville, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

Walked in to get an application and got an interview a few days after turning it in. I was fired after a fairly quick interview where I was told my expected pay. I was told I could start as soon as I passed a drug test.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Met with the general manage of store in her office. I was greeted nicely and then was explained to how the interview process was going to go. I was asked multiple behavioral based questions and questions about experience of mine in other retail based environments

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation when you didnt get along with another employee?   Answer Question

Student Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Fresno, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview took place at a home store office. Met and Interviewed with a district manager and got hired. Interview was about thirty mins long. Wait time to be interviewed was about gen minutes.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions of strengths/weaknesses/situational questions   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Reading, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

After receiving a call from a regional recruiter, which involved a basic interview regarding my personality and licencing status, I was told to expect a call from the hiring manager of the store location in question. I received the call, which involved scheduling a personal meeting.

I arrived, then the hiring manager talked about how he doesn't particularly like asking standardized questions but that it's company policy, and that it's okay if I don't have an answer to some of them.

The interview comprised of about half a dozen questions, and I was free to be conversational and point out additional facets of my experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time you handled a difficult patient.
      2. Describe a time when you couldn't resolve an issue.
      3. What do you do in your free time?
      4. Describe a time when you helped facilitate a difficult issue.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Columbus, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in and talked about myself and was sent in a drug test plus background check. After i worked at different stores and got a shift manager job at the store i would fill in for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself but I had already worked for the company in the past.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid in October 2017.

Interview

I got interviewed by 3 different pharmacist at the same time. It was unexpected so they caught me by surprise. To cut it short I was a nervous wreck. It was my first interview and it went awful. Hopefully I’ll be prepared for my next one.

Interview Questions

• If there’s someone at the pick up area, and there someone at the servi car, the phone is ringing and your the only one available because the manager went to the bathroom. How do you handle yourself?   1 Answer