Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.0

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Stockton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was simple I applied online and get the call and the women was so polite. I was there 30 min before I waited and the interview starts at exact time. No pressure buildup, she took me to the room make me sit and ask me that how are you and review my resume and then starts questioning in a really good polite way

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, ME

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Detroit, ME) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, I got a call back a couple of days after submitting my resume. I got an interview and got a second interview within 24 hours of the first one

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to to work for rite aid   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, nice and smooth. It didn't take long and I had about 3 interviews total. he first was over the phone, the second was face to face and the third was to tell me about conditional offers, hours, and pay!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer tried to use an expired coupon or multiple ones in a day.   1 Answer
    • What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What are you strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What is you availability?   1 Answer

Licensed Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Hendersonville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

very short brief and to the point. I was asked questions about my previous work related experience education and how I as a future employee would benefit the company. We discussed my work ethic including my good characteristics and some that I could improve on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working in a pharmacy   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Bryn Mawr, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Just talked to the manager and they asked questions about work ethic. It wasn't too bad. The managers were all very nice, and they seemed more concerned about when i was available.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Coventry, RI) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially from a talent manager asking basic industry questions over the phone then an in person interview followed by a misleading description delivered by the District Sales manager. Interviewer was putting his present field team down and was very negative about his present talent pool.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Poughkeepsie, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

quick and easy. walked in, answered some questions got the offer, walked out, passed a drug test and started working. it was a very easy process and it stayed nice and easy for a while

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied in person. Application process was easy and got an interview relatively quickly. The interview went well. The background check took a while to go through, also took a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How many hours per week do you want to work?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Buffalo, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application form in person, and then got a phone call within a few days. The interview was with the store manager, who asked questions from a formatted questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time which you had conflict with your coworker, and how you manage it.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Medford, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

It was super easy. I called and because a friend of mine already worked there, they invited me in right away for an interview. The questions were super basic and probably anything you'd expect in a regular interview.