Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.0

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Smithfield, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on line and was called in for an interview about 1 week later. I was interviewed and offered the position the next day. Received my paper work overnight and was working within 1 week (this includes time to process drug test and background check)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Buffalo, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application form in person, and then got a phone call within a few days. The interview was with the store manager, who asked questions from a formatted questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time which you had conflict with your coworker, and how you manage it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spencerport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Spencerport, NY).

Interview

Friendly 1 on 1 interview with Pharmacist and manager. I called the pharmacy in order to see if there were any openings. There were and they asked me to come in the next day. I was able to see them in person and interview there.

Anonymous Employee in Conover, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Conover, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I was invited to their cooperate office in Conover, NC after attending the Career day at my pharmacy school. I had also scored an interview prior to this second interview. I was interviewed by two guys that covered two regional arears. They were kind, polite and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an evaluation where you felt the evaluator reported feedback that you felt didn't match who or what you represent?   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to Pharmacy as a career?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from hiring manager after couple day of application and email. Drive down to that area to have interview second day. Staff there were friendly and interview questions are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Why rite aid? Why should we hire you? Job responsibility? How to deal with angry customer and difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

Most basic questions. Hardly an interview, more of when can you start. Only need to provide work information and social security number. Only a manager, takes a few hours to sign some paperwork

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Went in got asked about 4 questions and said to fill out some questions online . It was about your personality/skills. Part time is all that was avaliable , I passed and got offered the job. It is minimum wage pay. Easy interview process. All I have to do is take the drug test.

Floater Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brentwood, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who forwarded my information to a pharmacy district manager. She called to schedule a face to face interview. The interview lasted about an hour and I was contacted within 2 business days. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to apply to this company?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an angry patient? For example, if the medication was out of stock.   Answer Question
    • Describe your ideal work setting.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you improved something in a pharmacy setting, i.e. work flow.   Answer Question
    • How is your customer service experience?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaylord, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Gaylord, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a week from the District Manager. We scheduled a time to interview at her district office later that week. It was a typical 1:1 interview consisting of mostly situational questions. She recommended me to interview with the District HR Manager. I had a 30 minute phone interview with him that was very similar to my first one.

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you give me an example of a time where you took care of a customer, but they walked away unsatisfied?
      Q: Where do you want to go with the company?
      Q: How would you handle a conflict between employees?   Answer Question

Licensed Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Hendersonville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

very short brief and to the point. I was asked questions about my previous work related experience education and how I as a future employee would benefit the company. We discussed my work ethic including my good characteristics and some that I could improve on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working in a pharmacy   1 Answer