Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.0

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etters, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Etters, PA).

Interview

I applied online and was called for a one on one interview. The hiring manager greeted me and walked me in to conduct the interview. Overall, a very practical interview that was relevant to the position. After the actual interview, I was given some background about the company and a quick summary of the building and how it operates. I called and offered the job later that day.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel that college has prepared you for the business world?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

I applied online, I got a call for an interview about a month later. I go in expecting an interview with the store Manager, and was told to fill out a paper application, and go home and do an assessment (questions about integrity, nothing to do with skill). After they got the results back , I went in for an actual interview with the store Manager. Then had to set an interview up with their district manager. After meeting with the district manager, you send your wage requirements to human resources, and they'll negotiate and call you back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Rite Aid?   1 Answer
    • What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • If your family member was stealing, would you turn them in?   Answer Question
    • If someone stole $5 from their employer, do they deserve to get fired? What about $10? What about $20?   Answer Question
    • What does great customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your bravest moment.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to quickly make a decision without the store manager.   Answer Question
    • A very upset customer wants to use more than one coupon per item, how do you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a policy was changed and you had a difficult time transitioning, and how did you overcome?   Answer Question
    • Why is it important to give great customer service?   Answer Question

They only offered $11/hr, which is a $1 less than I'm getting in my current position (department manager for a major competitor).

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Behavioral interview with the DM, took about 45 minutes, on a Wednesday. a very relaxed atmosphere at the district office. Telephone interview with district HR manager, about 20 mins, on Friday, more behavioral questions. Was offered the job on Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee came to you with a new way to do something, if you knew it wouldn't work? How would you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate, took into account my 12 years drug store management experience.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very simple first interview just basic questions when I can or can't work then they give you a survey to take that u must score competitive on to move up to considerat ion for the job. Next interview I had to fill out some papera and answer some written questions and take a drug test and then you get hired.

Interview Questions

• How to treat a hard customers   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Heard back after a week from applying online. I showed up the interview but the pharmacy manager had forgotten about it so I was interviewed by a pharmacist instead. She asked for my availability and my background in customer service and as a pharmacy technician.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

sent my resume through indeed. got a call in a few days to come in for an interview. the Asset protection district manager never showed up but called me later to conduct an over the phone interview. more like tell me about the business and asked me if it was something i might want to do. After accepting i did a assessment which was very easy common sense questions. Met with a store manager the next day and went to take a drug test and the conducted a background check. I Started within a few days.

Interview Questions

• No questions. They just told me about the job description and asked if i wanted to do it.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

It was brief and the manager asked me the basic questions about why I would be a good fit for the job. He made it comfortable for me and I answered. Got a call a few days later asking if I wanted to job.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Fredericksburg, VA).

Interview

Met with day shift manager. Very comfortable. Reviewed simple application form I had filled out the day before. Asked simple questions such as could I work less hours than what I had listed or more, could I lift, clean the bathrooms, etc. Looking for a team oriented person.

Interview Questions

• Can I work more hours or less hours than listed. Had I ever worked with the public or customers before. Did I ever handle money before. Can I lift heavy items. Was I willing to clean the bathrooms and keep the store clean.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Springfield, OH).

Interview

Sit down, ask a little bit about yourself and why you want to work at Rite Aid. The manager and I got along very well. He was easy to talk to, he helped me set up my hours around my school, and encouraged me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a future as a pharmacy tech?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Lake Charles, LA).

Interview

I knew the PIC at the store near my house. She called another store an got me hired. The hiring process for me was extremely easy. "It's who you know" All I had to do was a drug test and background before I could start working toward my career as a pharmacist.