Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.0

Medical Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Before I go to the interview I am well prepare and then when facing the interviewer that's when I become nervous. There are questions that the interviewer ask that i am not prepared to answer.

Interview Questions

• I had a interview in a hospital and mess up really bad. The questions were about behavioral that's I did not expected. Also I had a interview on the phone with a manager looking for someone to work with the EMR totally mess that too. The interviewers tells me they will give a call.   1 Answer
    • Do have experience in medical records?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My interviewer was kind and asked very open ended questions (aside from the basic questions such as where are you from, why Rite Aid, why this location). My interviewer was also well prepared in answering my questions during the interview.

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Applied online, got called for an interview, send you out for a drug test, results take up 3 - 4 days, manager sets up a day to start training, creates schedule and do computer base training

Interview Questions

• What is you greatest strength and weakness?
      Why do you think you are the right fit for the position that you are applying for?
      Describe a time you had to deal with an angry customer
      Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Chino Hills, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I turned in a paper application and met with the store manager. Got an interview a week later. The interview took place in the back of the store. I was asked questions regarding my past experience and ethics and the importance of customer service. I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience in customer service do I have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Basic interview in which I detailed my experience and what I was looking for out of the job. Management outlined the basic duties of the job and discussed the opportunity for growth if I were to choose that path.

Interview Questions

• Are you you a personable individual, because the job requires one to interact with customers who can be rude?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Watertown, NY).

Interview

I had my first interview with a Pharmacist from each shift. They are both knowledgeable, and very easy to talk to!
    So far, they informed me they give good hours, however the pay may be in the lower end of the range...
    They let me know what kinds of things will be done , what I need to learn, and asked me basic questions so far...

Looking forward to the second interview!

Interview Questions

• Would you have the courage to ask a customer if they need help outside the pharmacy?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2016.

Interview

Simple interview with the Pharmacist and Store Manager easy questions about yourself and past experience. Sat 1:1 to discuss customer service, personal goals, scheduling, and overall comfort with a heavy workload. Also physical requirements were discussed (long time standing and shifting lunch hours).

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I went in person to ask about job openings and was told to go online and apply. Applied on the same day and then called to inform the pharmacy manager of my completed application. I got a call later that day to come for an interview the following morning. After the interview, I was asked to do the drug test. Whole process took just over a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset/unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Filled out an application.Very run of the mill with normal questions. Then call back if you did well on the sit down interview. Started the job very soon after it was offered

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Bellingham, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

A well known pharmacy in Bellingham but local (so small in ways). I called to see if they were hiring- they were. Went in filled out an application with my resume. Called 3 days later to check-up and we set an interview date. It seemed to go well, very nice people I was able to meet and it lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like working in pharmacy?   1 Answer