Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

It was brief and the manager asked me the basic questions about why I would be a good fit for the job. He made it comfortable for me and I answered. Got a call a few days later asking if I wanted to job.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Fredericksburg, VA).

Interview

Met with day shift manager. Very comfortable. Reviewed simple application form I had filled out the day before. Asked simple questions such as could I work less hours than what I had listed or more, could I lift, clean the bathrooms, etc. Looking for a team oriented person.

Interview Questions

• Can I work more hours or less hours than listed. Had I ever worked with the public or customers before. Did I ever handle money before. Can I lift heavy items. Was I willing to clean the bathrooms and keep the store clean.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Springfield, OH).

Interview

Sit down, ask a little bit about yourself and why you want to work at Rite Aid. The manager and I got along very well. He was easy to talk to, he helped me set up my hours around my school, and encouraged me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a future as a pharmacy tech?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Lake Charles, LA).

Interview

I knew the PIC at the store near my house. She called another store an got me hired. The hiring process for me was extremely easy. "It's who you know" All I had to do was a drug test and background before I could start working toward my career as a pharmacist.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southern Pines, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Southern Pines, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Okay, I'm going to do things in reverse from the interviewer's perspective. I interviewed with Rite Aid almost ten years ago and the set up is a little different. All applicants are required to take an online survey, drug test, background check, and formal interview. Presentation and personality are key to getting in at store level. Smile and be attentive during the interview. Nervousness is expected, but if you talk quietly and act shy, managers will assume you will act the same way in front of customers. Don't be afraid to ask questions! Not only do we want to find the right associate for the position, but want to make sure it is the right position for you!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you noticed a coworker or friend acting against company policy, law, or otherwise rules.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Dayton, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on indeed, got an email for an interview for the next day, interviewed with district manager. Completed the career mapping assessment and got a call back from the district manager with a potential offer.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working with customers?   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick and painless. Better then I could have expected. I envisioned a whole lot worse. I am glad with the way everything turned out. It couldn't have gone any better.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed, although I used my own resume/cover letter. The next day I got an email requesting me to set up a phone interview. I set one for the next day and the phone interview went awesome. The lady told me she'd like me to go to the next step and that she'd email me a quiz which basically just asks you in five different ways if you'd ever steal money, etc. Once I passed that she emailed me telling me that the store would give me a call. The next day the store called me and had me come in that same day. I interviewed with the Pharmacy manager and the store manager and it didn't seem like they liked me too much but I realized later they were just busy. I didn't think I'd get a call back, but a few days later I got a call back to speak with the district pharmacy manager! I went in to a seperate corporate office to see her and she was so nice. She loved me and offered me the job on the spot. She told me that as a wellness ambassador it's one of the funnest jobs because you set your own schedule and you're in and out of the store, etc. Once that was done, I waited for her to send me an offer letter via email. I printed it out and signed it and took it in to the location I'll be at, where she started my screening process, which is basically just some background checks and you have to go to a seperate place for a drug test. I didn't know you could do this but schedule an appointment for the drug test at the place you're going to, or else it takes 2 to 3 hours! Once that was all said and done, I called the store two days later to follow up and she had me start the next day.

Interview Questions

• If a customer wanted to know specific details about an item in the pharmacy area, how would you best help them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just ask for what you'd feel comfortable making but let them know you're willing to negotiate it. Rite aid is a good company and doesn't mind paying for good workers.

Front-End Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklawn, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklawn, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in person, was called a few days later to complete a survey online, I followed up a couple days after that, was brought in for an interview and offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• In the past, how have you handled a customer bringing a concern to your attention?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty basic, the questions were easy to answer. All they asked was what would I do If I was faced with a rude customer and how important is good customer service to me, there were two interviews in a series of two weeks, then you start the third week if you're hired

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were faced with an irritated customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ask you what your desired salary would like to be, but in reality, there is a set salary which is quite upsetting.