Rite Aid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Heard back after a week from applying online. I showed up the interview but the pharmacy manager had forgotten about it so I was interviewed by a pharmacist instead. She asked for my availability and my background in customer service and as a pharmacy technician.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

sent my resume through indeed. got a call in a few days to come in for an interview. the Asset protection district manager never showed up but called me later to conduct an over the phone interview. more like tell me about the business and asked me if it was something i might want to do. After accepting i did a assessment which was very easy common sense questions. Met with a store manager the next day and went to take a drug test and the conducted a background check. I Started within a few days.

Interview Questions

• No questions. They just told me about the job description and asked if i wanted to do it.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

It was brief and the manager asked me the basic questions about why I would be a good fit for the job. He made it comfortable for me and I answered. Got a call a few days later asking if I wanted to job.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Fredericksburg, VA).

Interview

Met with day shift manager. Very comfortable. Reviewed simple application form I had filled out the day before. Asked simple questions such as could I work less hours than what I had listed or more, could I lift, clean the bathrooms, etc. Looking for a team oriented person.

Interview Questions

• Can I work more hours or less hours than listed. Had I ever worked with the public or customers before. Did I ever handle money before. Can I lift heavy items. Was I willing to clean the bathrooms and keep the store clean.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Springfield, OH).

Interview

Sit down, ask a little bit about yourself and why you want to work at Rite Aid. The manager and I got along very well. He was easy to talk to, he helped me set up my hours around my school, and encouraged me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a future as a pharmacy tech?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Lake Charles, LA).

Interview

I knew the PIC at the store near my house. She called another store an got me hired. The hiring process for me was extremely easy. "It's who you know" All I had to do was a drug test and background before I could start working toward my career as a pharmacist.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southern Pines, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Southern Pines, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Okay, I'm going to do things in reverse from the interviewer's perspective. I interviewed with Rite Aid almost ten years ago and the set up is a little different. All applicants are required to take an online survey, drug test, background check, and formal interview. Presentation and personality are key to getting in at store level. Smile and be attentive during the interview. Nervousness is expected, but if you talk quietly and act shy, managers will assume you will act the same way in front of customers. Don't be afraid to ask questions! Not only do we want to find the right associate for the position, but want to make sure it is the right position for you!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you noticed a coworker or friend acting against company policy, law, or otherwise rules.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Dayton, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on indeed, got an email for an interview for the next day, interviewed with district manager. Completed the career mapping assessment and got a call back from the district manager with a potential offer.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working with customers?   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick and painless. Better then I could have expected. I envisioned a whole lot worse. I am glad with the way everything turned out. It couldn't have gone any better.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Regional recruiter came to pharmacy school and had an in-person interview. I was already working as an intern at this time, so by the end of the interview I was more or less given the informal hire. Received an email about a month later from the regional manager with the official letter of hire. Overall, a pretty straightforward experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered while working as an intern and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question