Rite Aid Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.3

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a talent scout, a recruiter, and scheduled an informal phone interview about my past experiences and was given basic information about the position. Afterwards, I had to fill out an employment application online and took a personality skills test.

Once passed, my information was then forwarded to the Pharmacy Manager (PM) and General Manager(GM) (Hiring Managers) and discussed my employment history further and why I believe I am fit for the position. Once considered for the position by the PM and GM, I met w/ the District Pharmacist Manager (DPM) for a second round of STAR method interview, mostly behavioral such as describe a time, what would you do, and how would you handle so and so type of questions. After meeting with the DPM, I interviewed with the District Manager(DM) and HR in a lengthy third round of STAR method interview, role play and an in-depth discussion about my past experiences.

I was told they would give me an answer within a week. Two days after my last interview w/ the DM and HR, I was given an offer - I accepted!

After my three rounds of interview, I then started the initial pre-employment process, which includes consent for background check and drug screening (sent to a lab) with results within a week followed by a week of training.

Care Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1. HR screening (phone)
    2. Interview with RPh (Skype)
    3. Interview with clinical operations manager (In-person)

Communication via email. Each interview was about 30-60 minutes and combined a combination of describing myself and my experience and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Personal interest in healthy living
      2. Experience with counseling pts on behavior change
      3. Clinical scenarious
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

interview process was easy but you get interviewed with 2 people at the same time.At first it seemed harder but it was very simple. After the interview i got a phone call the same day saying i got the job and to get drug tested and background checked.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about my past customer service, ;leadership experience etc   Answer Question

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in store interview the next day with store manager and pharmacy manager. The following week an interview with the District Store manager, and the week after that an interview with the District Pharmacy manger. Took like 2-3 weeks total I think

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult customer?
      How would you build employee relationships?
      What is your best skill/what skill needs most work?
      Describe a time when you did something at work that increased profit for the business.
      Describe a time that you were proud of something you took initiative of and completed.
      Are you a Pharmacy Technician/would you be willing to become one?
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Compton, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They told me what I would be doing, how strenuous it could be. They wanted to see if I was jolly enough , talk to me about my attitude. The overall experience was great because the manager at the Time really liked me and knew that I love communicating

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was right on the spot I got the job I just had to take the drug test and pass.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very laid back, They just want to know you as a person and see if you will meld well. When I went in, the Pharmacy Manager came in and talked to me very casually. Then the pharmacy technician came to talk to me and grilled me on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very by the book. They print out several pages of guided, broad and basic questions and rate you on your answers. The tone of the interview is as bland as it gets.

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Culver City, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a interview with a store manager first, they tell you that if they decide to continue the hiring process you will have another interview with HR and DM. Then its Drug Test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Two employees don't like each other and start arguing in front of customers, how would you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Orange, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn and forwarded it to the hiring manager. The process was brief and to the point. Manager was friendly and explained the position. They wanted retail remodel experience and in depth construction knowledge. Knowledge of retail, merchandising, and arch was key. Coordination with operations and sales is highly sought after.

Interview Questions

• Past experience. Likes and dislike. Challenging job experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Recruiter called with the salary package. They offer markets rates and company car and I accepted.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Thousand Oaks, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Comfortable. I live in the neighborhood and have been a loyal customer so they were familiar will my personality. They also understood that I have been supporting their store for 5 years. I was aware of the products available and the set up of the store.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take a drug test   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Although I tried. They are union.