Rite Aid Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.0

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very friendly and professional . I met with the pharmacy manager at a panera near her house and she was very friendly and informative about the job. We spoke about my strength and weaknesses and about why i want to do pharmacy and what my long term goals are.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was pretty swift. I applied in store, and had a call back before the week was out. The interviewer was very nice. Interview took about 20 mins and was over before I knew it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for RiteAid?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Got a call from hiring manager after couple day of application and email. Drive down to that area to have interview second day. Staff there were friendly and interview questions are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Why rite aid? Why should we hire you? Job responsibility? How to deal with angry customer and difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

Most basic questions. Hardly an interview, more of when can you start. Only need to provide work information and social security number. Only a manager, takes a few hours to sign some paperwork

Floater Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brentwood, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who forwarded my information to a pharmacy district manager. She called to schedule a face to face interview. The interview lasted about an hour and I was contacted within 2 business days. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to apply to this company?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an angry patient? For example, if the medication was out of stock.   Answer Question
    • Describe your ideal work setting.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you improved something in a pharmacy setting, i.e. work flow.   Answer Question
    • How is your customer service experience?   Answer Question

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

sent my resume through indeed. got a call in a few days to come in for an interview. the Asset protection district manager never showed up but called me later to conduct an over the phone interview. more like tell me about the business and asked me if it was something i might want to do. After accepting i did a assessment which was very easy common sense questions. Met with a store manager the next day and went to take a drug test and the conducted a background check. I Started within a few days.

Interview Questions

• No questions. They just told me about the job description and asked if i wanted to do it.   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick and painless. Better then I could have expected. I envisioned a whole lot worse. I am glad with the way everything turned out. It couldn't have gone any better.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty basic, the questions were easy to answer. All they asked was what would I do If I was faced with a rude customer and how important is good customer service to me, there were two interviews in a series of two weeks, then you start the third week if you're hired

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were faced with an irritated customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ask you what your desired salary would like to be, but in reality, there is a set salary which is quite upsetting.

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

I learned about this position at a career fair. Met with a recruiter from HR. The entire process from start to finish was pain free. First I met with the store manger who then passed on my info to the District Pharmacy Manager. Generic interview questions. I was offered the position less than 24 hours after my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unionized position. No negotiation.

Front End Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Didn't get an interview until I personally followed up. Was interviewed by only one person the assistant manager. Interview was only one day, drug test required. Asked several situational questions, started training on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you showed excellent use of working as a team   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate pay, was told everyone starts at $8.00/hr