Rite Aid Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.8

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in November 2017.

Interview

Attended a career fair at school, where I gave my preferred area to the recruiter there. About a month later I heard from a DM in the area I was looking for to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the pharmacy school curriculum?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Worcester, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was an interview through the school. The DM asked me questions and told me she'd send my information out to the location I was willing to work. I have yet to hear from her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Reading, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

After receiving a call from a regional recruiter, which involved a basic interview regarding my personality and licencing status, I was told to expect a call from the hiring manager of the store location in question. I received the call, which involved scheduling a personal meeting.

I arrived, then the hiring manager talked about how he doesn't particularly like asking standardized questions but that it's company policy, and that it's okay if I don't have an answer to some of them.

The interview comprised of about half a dozen questions, and I was free to be conversational and point out additional facets of my experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time you handled a difficult patient.
      2. Describe a time when you couldn't resolve an issue.
      3. What do you do in your free time?
      4. Describe a time when you helped facilitate a difficult issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Regional recruiter came to pharmacy school and had an in-person interview. I was already working as an intern at this time, so by the end of the interview I was more or less given the informal hire. Received an email about a month later from the regional manager with the official letter of hire. Overall, a pretty straightforward experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered while working as an intern and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My interviewer was kind and asked very open ended questions (aside from the basic questions such as where are you from, why Rite Aid, why this location). My interviewer was also well prepared in answering my questions during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the district manager of region. Interview was conducted on local store in the region. Interview was 45 minutes from start to finish including filling out some paperwork. District manager spoke about the company as well as asked the usual interview questions. At the end of interview the manager told me they would be in contact with me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Cinnaminson, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was just a series of questions and relatively short . At one point the interviewer was called out of the interview room ( I thought was rude ). Then came back and within a minute or two he ended the interview. Made me wonder a bit as to what was going on. Older applicants beware (I was old enough to be the interviewers father). There is supposed to be no age discrimination, but don't believe it!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

my first contact was via phone, then we set up a one on one interview which was very basic, easy process. the hiring manager was cordial and helpful with necessary forms

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was able to up my rate a bit to meet my last position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, asked about previous work experience and whether I am willing to relocate or not. Applied through recruiter, got a call from recruiter within 2 hour. had another interview with district manager and got a call to schedule onsite interview. Most of the questions were behavioral types. why pharmacy? why retail? describe about specific time.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I at first had a face to face interview with a district manager, then a phone interview and second face to face interview with another district manager for the district that was interested in hiring me. The whole process took about 14 days. I got an immediate phone call the very next day after my first interview to have a phone interview which took place about 3 days later. During the phone interview was when we set up the second in-person interview the following week. I received my offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• Series of 6 situational/behavioral questions:
      -Why retail pharmacy? Why Rite Aid?
      -Name a time when you put your needs aside to help someone else finish a task
      -Name a time when you had to deal with a lot of things at once   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation