Rite Aid Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in November 2017.

Interview

Attended a career fair at school, where I gave my preferred area to the recruiter there. About a month later I heard from a DM in the area I was looking for to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the pharmacy school curriculum?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Reading, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

After receiving a call from a regional recruiter, which involved a basic interview regarding my personality and licencing status, I was told to expect a call from the hiring manager of the store location in question. I received the call, which involved scheduling a personal meeting.

I arrived, then the hiring manager talked about how he doesn't particularly like asking standardized questions but that it's company policy, and that it's okay if I don't have an answer to some of them.

The interview comprised of about half a dozen questions, and I was free to be conversational and point out additional facets of my experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe a time you handled a difficult patient.
      2. Describe a time when you couldn't resolve an issue.
      3. What do you do in your free time?
      4. Describe a time when you helped facilitate a difficult issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My interviewer was kind and asked very open ended questions (aside from the basic questions such as where are you from, why Rite Aid, why this location). My interviewer was also well prepared in answering my questions during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Cinnaminson, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was just a series of questions and relatively short . At one point the interviewer was called out of the interview room ( I thought was rude ). Then came back and within a minute or two he ended the interview. Made me wonder a bit as to what was going on. Older applicants beware (I was old enough to be the interviewers father). There is supposed to be no age discrimination, but don't believe it!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, asked about previous work experience and whether I am willing to relocate or not. Applied through recruiter, got a call from recruiter within 2 hour. had another interview with district manager and got a call to schedule onsite interview. Most of the questions were behavioral types. why pharmacy? why retail? describe about specific time.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Met with a recruiter during a college career fair who was very pleasant and overall, made me interested in working for the company. Asked what I value in a company and what sets me apart from other candidates, etc. Also asked some behavioral questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Dayton, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

First at career fair, then the DM called me to set up a first formal interview. After that, hr contacted me for a second interview. I didn't hear back until I reached out to dm one month later and was told I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• A time when you went above and beyond with a customer? Would you be willing to be a manager?
      How important are sales to you?
      Name a time you worked with a difficult person.   Answer Question