Rite Aid Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Pharmacist Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My interviewer was kind and asked very open ended questions (aside from the basic questions such as where are you from, why Rite Aid, why this location). My interviewer was also well prepared in answering my questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Cinnaminson, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was just a series of questions and relatively short . At one point the interviewer was called out of the interview room ( I thought was rude ). Then came back and within a minute or two he ended the interview. Made me wonder a bit as to what was going on. Older applicants beware (I was old enough to be the interviewers father). There is supposed to be no age discrimination, but don't believe it!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, asked about previous work experience and whether I am willing to relocate or not. Applied through recruiter, got a call from recruiter within 2 hour. had another interview with district manager and got a call to schedule onsite interview. Most of the questions were behavioral types. why pharmacy? why retail? describe about specific time.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Met with a recruiter during a college career fair who was very pleasant and overall, made me interested in working for the company. Asked what I value in a company and what sets me apart from other candidates, etc. Also asked some behavioral questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Dayton, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

First at career fair, then the DM called me to set up a first formal interview. After that, hr contacted me for a second interview. I didn't hear back until I reached out to dm one month later and was told I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• A time when you went above and beyond with a customer? Would you be willing to be a manager?
      How important are sales to you?
      Name a time you worked with a difficult person.
      Answer Question