Rite Aid Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Pharmacist Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

My interviewer was kind and asked very open ended questions (aside from the basic questions such as where are you from, why Rite Aid, why this location). My interviewer was also well prepared in answering my questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the district manager of region. Interview was conducted on local store in the region. Interview was 45 minutes from start to finish including filling out some paperwork. District manager spoke about the company as well as asked the usual interview questions. At the end of interview the manager told me they would be in contact with me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Cinnaminson, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was just a series of questions and relatively short . At one point the interviewer was called out of the interview room ( I thought was rude ). Then came back and within a minute or two he ended the interview. Made me wonder a bit as to what was going on. Older applicants beware (I was old enough to be the interviewers father). There is supposed to be no age discrimination, but don't believe it!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

my first contact was via phone, then we set up a one on one interview which was very basic, easy process. the hiring manager was cordial and helpful with necessary forms

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was able to up my rate a bit to meet my last position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, asked about previous work experience and whether I am willing to relocate or not. Applied through recruiter, got a call from recruiter within 2 hour. had another interview with district manager and got a call to schedule onsite interview. Most of the questions were behavioral types. why pharmacy? why retail? describe about specific time.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

I at first had a face to face interview with a district manager, then a phone interview and second face to face interview with another district manager for the district that was interested in hiring me. The whole process took about 14 days. I got an immediate phone call the very next day after my first interview to have a phone interview which took place about 3 days later. During the phone interview was when we set up the second in-person interview the following week. I received my offer shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• Series of 6 situational/behavioral questions:
      -Why retail pharmacy? Why Rite Aid?
      -Name a time when you put your needs aside to help someone else finish a task
      -Name a time when you had to deal with a lot of things at once
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Met with a recruiter during a college career fair who was very pleasant and overall, made me interested in working for the company. Asked what I value in a company and what sets me apart from other candidates, etc. Also asked some behavioral questions

Anonymous Employee in New Bedford, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New Bedford, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Meeting with the Pharmacy District Manager and the Human Resources District Manager. We met after Rite Aid acquired my former company. They were doing interviews with all employees to see if they had an opportunity for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Dayton, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

First at career fair, then the DM called me to set up a first formal interview. After that, hr contacted me for a second interview. I didn't hear back until I reached out to dm one month later and was told I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• A time when you went above and beyond with a customer? Would you be willing to be a manager?
      How important are sales to you?
      Name a time you worked with a difficult person.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Normal Interview process, a recruiter called me on Monday and asked me a few questions. Told me that the District Manager would be contacting me later on that day to schedule an Interview. He gave me the options of quite a few days and times, which made scheduling very easy. Nice guy, talks a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• The normal things - Why Rite aid? Why this position? How do you handle Criticism? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question