Rite Aid Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Spokane Valley, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Spokane Valley, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

I filled out a hiring brochure, then stopped by with my resume. The pharmacy manager liked me, so we had an interview the next day. I took a phone survey and a drug test, then had to wait for my pharmacy license to come through. That's the part that took the longest, at nearly a month. After that, I was hired!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Bronx, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview lasted about 15 minutes. They only asked simple questions and what skills I had that made me qualify for the position. Went straight to the paper work, but manager did not bring it to my attention that he placed me as a front-end cashier, and that my payment was going to be minimum wage.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Tacoma, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Filled out application and submitted it in person. Was later called and an interview was scheduled. Met with HR rep in back room of store, fairly laid back process altogether. Ended up not taking the job, communication on their end (between departments) didn't seem stellar, but everyone I spoke to were friendly.

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Interview

I called to ask if they were hiring, then I brought my resume, pharmacy manager briefly interview and then another interview with a store manager. Then I took an online test at home.