Rite Aid Pharmacy Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

1.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I went in person to ask about job openings and was told to go online and apply. Applied on the same day and then called to inform the pharmacy manager of my completed application. I got a call later that day to come for an interview the following morning. After the interview, I was asked to do the drug test. Whole process took just over a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset/unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

In my case the interview only lasted roughly 20 mins. We went over wages, hours, what would expected etc etc. I was taken into the pharmacy's patient consultation area. Aside from basic questions I was given a slight tour of rite aid to see if it would be overwhelming working there.

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to make while working here?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hurricane, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Hurricane, WV) in January 2015.

Interview

The Pharmacist went over several questions and then told me that I did have to have a background check done as well as a drug test. He also gave me some paper to help me become comfortable with the pharmacy background and SIG, drug names in brand and generic, and different conversions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a pharmacy before?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Interview

I came in filled out application then I received a call a few days later from the manager and was hired wasn't to complicated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation she said x i said yes

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Binghamton, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic interview. Went over the application and asked about each area. Then asked questions about strengths, weaknesses, example of when you provided exceptional customer service, example of when you didn't provide exceptional customer service.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been to a Rite Aid before? If so, describe your experience.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. The store manager was a kook and cried. All i had to do was be sympathetic and she offered me a job right there. She offered a crappy pay but i was desperate so i took it but i wish i didnt since we're being honest. she ended up crying almost everyday for 3 years

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fast. Just be kind and courteous and you will get the job. The questions were easy. They will train you on everything you need to know to do the job. Just be on time and dress appropriately. The interview will probably take half an hour. Just make sure you get a long with the pharmacist and know what you want to do in the future. Rite aid is a great place to get your feet wet and prepare you to know what retail pharmacy is about.

Interview Questions

• What you are looking to do in the future?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid in May 2010.

Interview

I applied at a store, spoke to the manager and the pharmacist in charge and they offered me an interview for the job.