Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very friendly and professional . I met with the pharmacy manager at a panera near her house and she was very friendly and informative about the job. We spoke about my strength and weaknesses and about why i want to do pharmacy and what my long term goals are.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Buffalo, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application form in person, and then got a phone call within a few days. The interview was with the store manager, who asked questions from a formatted questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time which you had conflict with your coworker, and how you manage it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spencerport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Spencerport, NY).

Interview

Friendly 1 on 1 interview with Pharmacist and manager. I called the pharmacy in order to see if there were any openings. There were and they asked me to come in the next day. I was able to see them in person and interview there.

Anonymous Employee in Conover, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Conover, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I was invited to their cooperate office in Conover, NC after attending the Career day at my pharmacy school. I had also scored an interview prior to this second interview. I was interviewed by two guys that covered two regional arears. They were kind, polite and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an evaluation where you felt the evaluator reported feedback that you felt didn't match who or what you represent?   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to Pharmacy as a career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Heard back after a week from applying online. I showed up the interview but the pharmacy manager had forgotten about it so I was interviewed by a pharmacist instead. She asked for my availability and my background in customer service and as a pharmacy technician.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Springfield, OH).

Interview

Sit down, ask a little bit about yourself and why you want to work at Rite Aid. The manager and I got along very well. He was easy to talk to, he helped me set up my hours around my school, and encouraged me to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a future as a pharmacy tech?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Dayton, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on indeed, got an email for an interview for the next day, interviewed with district manager. Completed the career mapping assessment and got a call back from the district manager with a potential offer.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable working with customers?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very brief, the entire interview took less than 30 minutes. The process was very streamlined as they called back within a week after I handed in an application in person. Overall I was glad by the friendliness of the managers and staff. The only downside was that I couldn't ask for a higher pay, as there was no room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about stealing from the company?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Received a call and went to the interview immediately then got hired after a couple of days. The interview was real quick and simple, brought my resume with me and asked what my available days are. The next couple of days I got hired.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Watertown, NY).

Interview

I had my first interview with a Pharmacist from each shift. They are both knowledgeable, and very easy to talk to!
    So far, they informed me they give good hours, however the pay may be in the lower end of the range...
    They let me know what kinds of things will be done , what I need to learn, and asked me basic questions so far...

Looking forward to the second interview!

Interview Questions

• Would you have the courage to ask a customer if they need help outside the pharmacy?   1 Answer