Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

1.9

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tarboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Tarboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

The staff were very warm and welcoming towards me and the customers. The Pharmacy Manager, Danielle was very pleasant to interview with. She made me feel as if the interview was important to her as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid in October 2017.

Interview

I got interviewed by 3 different pharmacist at the same time. It was unexpected so they caught me by surprise. To cut it short I was a nervous wreck. It was my first interview and it went awful. Hopefully I’ll be prepared for my next one.

Interview Questions

• If there’s someone at the pick up area, and there someone at the servi car, the phone is ringing and your the only one available because the manager went to the bathroom. How do you handle yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Brief and straight to the point. They are really just looking for an honest and competent person. Their core values revolve around excellent customer service and friendliness. They explain the typical work day and explain the general duties.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rite Aid in August 2017.

Interview

My interview was short and they didnt explain anything that I would be doing. I received no orientation or handbook. Also requires fingerprinting to be done which i must pay for myself with no reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Rite Aid   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Stockton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was simple I applied online and get the call and the women was so polite. I was there 30 min before I waited and the interview starts at exact time. No pressure buildup, she took me to the room make me sit and ask me that how are you and review my resume and then starts questioning in a really good polite way

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very friendly and professional . I met with the pharmacy manager at a panera near her house and she was very friendly and informative about the job. We spoke about my strength and weaknesses and about why i want to do pharmacy and what my long term goals are.

Anonymous Employee in Spencerport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Spencerport, NY).

Interview

Friendly 1 on 1 interview with Pharmacist and manager. I called the pharmacy in order to see if there were any openings. There were and they asked me to come in the next day. I was able to see them in person and interview there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Buffalo, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application form in person, and then got a phone call within a few days. The interview was with the store manager, who asked questions from a formatted questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time which you had conflict with your coworker, and how you manage it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Conover, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Conover, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I was invited to their cooperate office in Conover, NC after attending the Career day at my pharmacy school. I had also scored an interview prior to this second interview. I was interviewed by two guys that covered two regional arears. They were kind, polite and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an evaluation where you felt the evaluator reported feedback that you felt didn't match who or what you represent?   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to Pharmacy as a career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Heard back after a week from applying online. I showed up the interview but the pharmacy manager had forgotten about it so I was interviewed by a pharmacist instead. She asked for my availability and my background in customer service and as a pharmacy technician.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question