Rite Aid Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview Questions

2.0

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted a couple days later to come in for an interview. I came into the local corporate regional office and met with 2 regional managers in one face to face interview. The job was explained well to me. It had a few standard interview questions, such as, what is your beagest weakness, how have you handled a negative customer service experience, etc. Interview went well. However, when the pay discussion arose, it was clear that the rate of pay was several dollars an hour short of what I currently make. They were offering $13 an hour, and I am needing to meet or exceed my current level of $16.50 at my current occupation. They asked what I made, and I could tell that this was not going to be negotiated to a higher rate if they wanted me. In the end, they offered the job to another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a negative customer service experience in the past?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Very easy and comfortable.very fast and informational.pleasant atmosphere and friendly employees and mangers.easy interview questions because if u have experience working with people you will have better answers.very welcoming experience and was not very long it was pretty cake and I hate interviews so if it was fine trust me it was fine

Interview Questions

• How would you feel informing people about the flu shot   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Wyandotte, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

She opened up my written application glanced it over and said she would get back with me after the busy season never ask me any questions took time to sit down with me and I felt like it was a pretty lousy unprofessional interview if that's what you even want to call it was told they had been looking for a wellness ambassador for eight months it's not hard to see why they haven't found one yet. I assumed if I was a good fit I would have found out if I was hired but it's been a long time now so I've been looking for other jobs for there at this point

Interview Questions

• She asked me what hours I would be willing to work   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was never asked anything about negotiations because there was no time ever taken out to sit down to discuss anything involved in an interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frackville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Frackville, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Only did the first phone interview. Was extremely excited about the position but my heart sank when they told me that pay was $10.50/hr and no negotiation was possible since it was a union position. Woman on the phone asked very few questions that seemed relevant. Got a call 2 business days later for a second interview but decided not to pursue since the job was a commute and I could not take that low a pay.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware this is a sales position? Why are you interested in Rite Aid? Explain your customer service experience? What do you expect as compensation - after answering this one the interviewer immediately stopped me and said that I wouldn't get that and there is no negotiation possible.   Answer Question

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

Applied online. Received a called within 2 weeks from the HR. Did a pesonality test. Recieved a call from the Store Manager. With in a week got a called to so the first interview with the Store manager. Waited another week, had a interview with the Pharmacy Manager. Now I'm waiting to get a call from the Hr now.

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid in March 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, got a an email for a phone interview that same day to schedule an in person interview. The interview process went great, the recruiter was very friendly and easy to talk to. Chose not to move onto the personality test and in-person interview because there were not part-time positions open at the time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How would you promote our brand?   Answer Question

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in November 2014.

Interview

applied online was contacted by a a recruiter. did three interviews, took two weeks. first interview was with the store, second with hr, third with pharmacist. was a very easy process. Interview times were not made very far ahead of time, so the more open your schedule the better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, then 2 interviews afterwards. the first in person interview was very easy and formal with both the manager and pharmacy manager. The 2nd interview is a bit frustrating because they send you to the main branch which is very difficult to get to, to make it worse they show lack of interest in interviewing you, the human resource manager was more interested in reading her emails then pursuing the interview, very unprofessional! I wasn't even given a fair shot, the interview was rather short instead of being an hour long. Complete waste of time!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you encountered a conflict with another coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I was promoted from within, it was a two interview process. One with a pharmacy district manager and then when that interview is considered "qualified" - your interview is then sent to a "talent scout" for wellness people of sorts. When these two interviews are completed you are then sent for your drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult customer service situation that you have ever been faced with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate some flexibility in your hours, not much with your pay. There is an ideal wellness schedule that you should be following that matches peak customer service hours. The base rate for pay I believe is 11.

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview

Interview

two interview- one with human resources then next with district manager

other offer