Rite Aid Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

1.6

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and simple the manager was nice asked about customer service. Did s quick orientation and hired I think the lady was nice I took a drug test and background check and then I was hired

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The manager asked the necessary questions. He was very approachable, the interview was very brief, he explained the work conditions and made me aware of what to expect working at rite aid.I was asked to do a drug test and bring in my social security card and I did then I was awarded the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to rite aid that no one else will.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (La Mesa, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a great interview. It was an easy interview standard interview questions. Process took a couple weeks due to background check. And I recieved a call almost a month later. They are agreat company . Great associates . Comfortable place to work

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience qualifies you for this position   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

handed in my app, couple days later got a call to come in, didn't really get an interview, questions were on the app although drug test and background check was extremely long wait to get back

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Wilmington, DE) in May 2014.

Interview

I came to the store and asked for a application. The store manager gave me an application form, and I had to take a survey online. The interview is fair and the store manager is very friendly. I met the store manager and she asked a couple questions about my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• If someone stole something (either an employee or a customer), what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

My manager was very friendly interviewing me. He realized I was nervous and made me feel comfortable during the interview. He told me that he needed someone like me to unload the truck because most of the men quit. He then told me to go home fill out the application online and he will call me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Right Aid   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had no powers negotiating what so ever.

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Summerville, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

Walked in to get an application and got an interview a few days after turning it in. I was fired after a fairly quick interview where I was told my expected pay. I was told I could start as soon as I passed a drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Worcester, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was a bit dragged out. I had to keep post-poning the interview with the Store Manager because she was either going away on Vacation without telling me or was up to some other odd thing. I felt like when we actually got together to have the interview she wasn't as prepared as could be.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The general process can be rather organized and short, they expect a male applicant to be available for truck days/nights and overnight shifts. Younger female applicants can also expect this questioning for availability as older applicants usually work in the morning/daytime. Interview will be 1:1.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on staying with the company? or In what way did you ever help a customer achieve what they were looking for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was immediately told that I can work, knowing full well that I was needed for the job. The only negotiation there is to be had is in regards to scheduling (somewhat flexible but not 100%) and starting pay (depending on the store, union or non-union, this can be negotiated by only as much as $1 in NYC, from experience).

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick, Simple, fast. They just want to get a read of you and see what kind of person you are. So smile, if your young, be humble and polite and listen to them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We did negotiate anything....................