Rite Aid Interview Questions in Syracuse, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Brief and straight to the point. They are really just looking for an honest and competent person. Their core values revolve around excellent customer service and friendliness. They explain the typical work day and explain the general duties.

Pharmacy Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

In my case the interview only lasted roughly 20 mins. We went over wages, hours, what would expected etc etc. I was taken into the pharmacy's patient consultation area. Aside from basic questions I was given a slight tour of rite aid to see if it would be overwhelming working there.

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to make while working here?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a very great experience. went down to the store on friday to inquire about any availability. Met the hiring manager and after filling out the application was scheduled for an interview following thursday. On the day of the interview asked about the previous experiences. and that was it. manager handed out the paper work and after 2 weeks of the drug report and background check started the job.,,

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Syracuse, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Walked in and talked to the manager face to face, had a short conversation with him, simple as that. He gave me an application which I handed in the next day. Had to pass a drug test and background check and eventually had to study to pass the technicians exam, all of which is done in store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Job offer