Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rite Aid Wellness Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Rite Aid

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an average interview. You could potentially interview with several people throughout the process. I had an in-person interview with different levels of management. The questions were fairly easy. I did not expect that many people to be involved with the interview for what seemed to be an easy position. The hiring process did take a few weeks to circle through upper management but usually, you are working at the store in various positions prior to accepting the wellness position.

Interview Questions

• How you could change the face of customer service at the location   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rite Aid

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rite Aid (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

After the original recruiting application process, they were highly motivated for me to set up. 2nd interview with regional manager. I received no feedback so I independently contacted various levels of Corp mgmt at main Corp he requesting a positive or negative response from preliminary interviews with the 3rd attempt procured a response I procured a face to face interview with Corp Regional Mgr.

Interview Questions

• How my independent business experience and activities could be a positive attribute and also a negative one.   1 Answer

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed, although I used my own resume/cover letter. The next day I got an email requesting me to set up a phone interview. I set one for the next day and the phone interview went awesome. The lady told me she'd like me to go to the next step and that she'd email me a quiz which basically just asks you in five different ways if you'd ever steal money, etc. Once I passed that she emailed me telling me that the store would give me a call. The next day the store called me and had me come in that same day. I interviewed with the Pharmacy manager and the store manager and it didn't seem like they liked me too much but I realized later they were just busy. I didn't think I'd get a call back, but a few days later I got a call back to speak with the district pharmacy manager! I went in to a seperate corporate office to see her and she was so nice. She loved me and offered me the job on the spot. She told me that as a wellness ambassador it's one of the funnest jobs because you set your own schedule and you're in and out of the store, etc. Once that was done, I waited for her to send me an offer letter via email. I printed it out and signed it and took it in to the location I'll be at, where she started my screening process, which is basically just some background checks and you have to go to a seperate place for a drug test. I didn't know you could do this but schedule an appointment for the drug test at the place you're going to, or else it takes 2 to 3 hours! Once that was all said and done, I called the store two days later to follow up and she had me start the next day.

Interview Questions

• If a customer wanted to know specific details about an item in the pharmacy area, how would you best help them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just ask for what you'd feel comfortable making but let them know you're willing to negotiate it. Rite aid is a good company and doesn't mind paying for good workers.

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was extremely easy I was already a cashier so my store manager suggested I would be good for this position. I met with the pharmacy director and she just gave me an overview of the job and offered me the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY).

Interview

I learned about this position at a career fair. Met with a recruiter from HR. The entire process from start to finish was pain free. First I met with the store manger who then passed on my info to the District Pharmacy Manager. Generic interview questions. I was offered the position less than 24 hours after my 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unionized position. No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

One interview screening over the phone, one interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager, one interview with the district manager. Overall a pretty lengthy process but the interviews only lasted 30 mins to an hour. The DL (DM) is usually pretty intimidating but just be straight forward and honest.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any marketing or promotion experience?   1 Answer

Wellness Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid.

Interview

2 Interviews - First with Store Manager who knew very little about my position because it was new to the store. Then with the Pharmacy District Manager and the Front End District Manager who were also a little clueless about the position but were able to shed a bit more light on it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online about 3 weeks later I received a call for an in person interview with the Pharmacy Manager and Store Manager. The interview was about 45 minutes. They asked if I had a pharmacy tech license. Although it's not required it is preferred that you have one or are willing to get one so you can help out in the pharmacy when it gets busy. After I passed the first interview, I had to complete a personality survey. After I passed that survey I had a second interview with the pharmacy district manager and HR. The interview questions were mainly behavioral. They set up different scenarios and ask what I would do using past experiences to answer (you can use educational or work experience). From reading past interviews I thought it was going to be a long process but my interviewers moved with urgency. I had my first interview on a Monday and second interview on Wednesday and within 30 minutes of leaving the interview I received a call extending a job offer ;). After that is a drug and background check which takes about one week for the results to come back. The whole process took about 2 weeks to start working.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a budget?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer does not want what you are selling/promoting?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went against authority orders   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negoitation. Its a union job. Start $11

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Pottsville, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Sat down with the PDM and HR manager in the same day. They both asked the same questions. They made me feel comfortable and not overwhelmed. After the interview I filled out the application and the HR manager and I just discussed my previous job.

Interview Questions

• In your previous work experience how did you participate as a member of the team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rite Aid (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a talent scout, a recruiter, and scheduled an informal phone interview about my past experiences and was given basic information about the position. Afterwards, I had to fill out an employment application online and took a personality skills test.

Once passed, my information was then forwarded to the Pharmacy Manager (PM) and General Manager(GM) (Hiring Managers) and discussed my employment history further and why I believe I am fit for the position. Once considered for the position by the PM and GM, I met w/ the District Pharmacist Manager (DPM) for a second round of STAR method interview, mostly behavioral such as describe a time, what would you do, and how would you handle so and so type of questions. After meeting with the DPM, I interviewed with the District Manager(DM) and HR in a lengthy third round of STAR method interview, role play and an in-depth discussion about my past experiences.

I was told they would give me an answer within a week. Two days after my last interview w/ the DM and HR, I was given an offer - I accepted!

After my three rounds of interview, I then started the initial pre-employment process, which includes consent for background check and drug screening (sent to a lab) with results within a week followed by a week of training.