Ritz-Carlton Banquet Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ritz-Carlton Banquet Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Ritz-Carlton

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Online questionnaire (about 40 minutes), if you pass that then in person interview. You will be required to share many of your past work experiences, including ones where you failed, and then to expound on these. They are looking for initiative, confidence and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you contributed to the success to your department.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ritz-Carlton

Banquet Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

I applied online through Marriott Careers. I got a call a couple weeks later and then got scheduled for an in-person interview. The interview was one-on-one and fairly laid back. Asked a few background questions and then some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take on a leadership role.   Answer Question

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2018.

Interview

Simple, just fill a form and thats it! Nothing much on what skills you have or they don't really require anything from you. Massive hiring is what they are looking for.