Ritz-Carlton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ritz-Carlton Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

Nice and friendly environment. Initial phone interview and met up with few executives who is looking for the prospect.
    It was very proffesional and organized well. Very much enjoyed whole process.

Interview Questions

Salary and job scope was not meet the expectations.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online got a call 2 weeks later to come in and meet with hr. Hr asked basic questions. Then met with front desk manager and after director of operations. After that I had to wait another 2 weeks for the call.

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Laguna Niguel, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Super hard, three interviews and you had to make sure you were dressed to impress. The managers keep you waiting for a while and sometime the interviews take about 30 mins. You have to mention their standard (the credo) to get the job.

Corporate Job Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

Applied online. Initially received phone call from outsourced talent acquisition company used by Marriott International a month after applying. My experience with the acquisition team is that they are pretty unprofessional, unmotivated, and poorly trained. They mistakenly called me for other interviews I wasn't applying to afterward and gave a sorry apology. Had interview a week after receiving the call, which was pleasant and professional. Sent follow up however, I did not receive generic rejection email until a full month later. I wish the process had been a bit more structured.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest accomplishment? Professional or personal.   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about corporate responsibility?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work in a corporate atmosphere?   1 Answer

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Laguna Niguel, CA).

Interview

It was brief but really good, since it was my first interview ever, I got pointers from the then F&B manager, because I had actually not done so good.
    I ended up getting the job because I had family already in the company and they prefer to do that

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Laguna Niguel, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The online application is a long questionnaire of interactions with guests and what option will get you in the least trouble. They will call you back and then schedule an interview. After the interview you will attend a lot of orientation days filled with company mottos and legal matters.

Interview Questions

• What value will you bring to the team   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an online test when applying which will determine whether or not you are an ideal candidate for the role based on your answers to the questions, one phone screen, a first interview, and a face to face interview with the Manager of the department. T

Director of SPA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

The interview process began with an online assessment that tested skills pertinent to the position. Next was a phone interview with a member of HR gaining insight into previous experience and skills. Following the phone screen, was a series of face to face interviews with a panel of team members that asked a specific group of 8 behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to persuade a team to make a significant change.   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

interview was good, Its 2 step process, if you are called for your second interview, you can expect the job. the first process of the interview is the questioning. this is the most important part of the interview, this is when you will need to be coherent and prepare yourself for questions about your previous work history and kind of a judgment on your character, the answers you provide will be written down and reviewed by more management for your candidacy. if you are called for the second interview, well you did it! Instead of questions this process is more for listening to what they do and what your functions will be and maybe a basic review of your pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you solved a problem in your previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are applying to this job, make sure you study a Forbes guide of service standards for a five star hotel and learn the terminology that the ritz carlton would use in their weekly line ups and show them that you genuinely want to take care of the guest needs.

Reservation Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by about a 30 minute face to face asking situation questions and past experience questions. Fairly simple for me since I've had previous customer service and sales experience. She told me a great deal about the job as well. But later I learned a great deal about the job had changed which was quite disappointing.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer