Ritz-Carlton Two Or Three Different Positions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Two Or Three Different Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I had the very same experience that I've heard others have at the Ritz Carlton. They came on like gangbusters...calling me---setting up second and third interviews....had my hopes up so high. On the final interview they told me it was between myself and another candidate. They would let me know in two or three days. NEVER NEVER NEVER heard another word from them. Didn't have the courtesy to call, email or send a letter. Dropped me like the proverbial hot potato. My friend had the very same experience at the location in Charlotte, NC. She was almost planning how to spend her off time at one of their properties that employees get such great deals on............same thing three interviews and the N-O-T-H-I-N-G. If the Ritz thinks they are so oh so proper and have such high standards---I have some news.....they displayed absolutely NO class. My husband told me that I should be happy that I wasn't offered a job because if they treat people that way---well then all of these uber manners---just a sham. Bleh....fie on these people. I have a great job now and wouldn't go there for all of the rice in Japan.