River City Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at River City Casino

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at River City Casino (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

When I first came here I had an interview for the company. I had orientation with about 300 people. i got hired as a Steward which is dishwashing. I woprked in that department 17 months then i switched to the Bakery

Interview Questions

• How long will i be working here   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at River City Casino.

Interview

First contact phone interview with HR department and was asked to come for on site interview with department and casino leadership. Very fun environment and easy to talk to.

Hotel Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at River City Casino.

Interview

group interview then an individual interview just make sure no matter what you say something in the group interview otherwise they wont notice you! when you continue the interview with the department manager make sure you have a understanding of the job you want they will sometimes say well we would like you for a different job always ask questions before you say sure you will be stuck in this job for 90 days before you can transfer.

Interview Questions

• they asked a lot about customer service in the group interview then they ask a lot of the same questions in the one on one interview so the managers for your department can have a better outlook on how you deal with guests   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at River City Casino (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

Group interview, I never got past the introduction because of a small tattoo on my finger. They have a no tattoo policy, which would have been good to know before missing a day of work, catching 2 buses and walking 1 mile just to be turned down before I was even asked 1 question.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at River City Casino (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

group interview with director and HR representatives, rectangular seating set up, HR and director asked questions, left the room and discussed who would be asked to remain for further questioning/interview, once those not asked to stay were gone, each remaining person was informed that they would be receiving an offer within a few days and would start the hiring process as soon as possible.

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at River City Casino (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

2 Interviews.
    First interview was with head of hotel. This interview lasted roughly 25 minutes and then I was sent back to the waiting room.
    The next interview was a panel discussion with other interviewees disucssing the work life at River City Casino. Relatively easy interview in general.

Interview Questions

• The first interview asked a lot about previous work experience and how you may tie that to your new position.   Answer Question

Burger Brothers Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at River City Casino (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Watched a fun video then answered questions. Then they sent the people home that they weren't interested in. Then they called each of us in for one on one interviews with the manager of our specific department. They go over your application and ask a few more interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name someone you would like to meet and why? They told us not to say Obama or Oprah because they hear that too often.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest achievement and why? Do not say your kid.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond your job duties.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you received excellent customer service.   Answer Question