River City Marketing Entry Level Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at River City Marketing

2.5

Entry-level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at River City Marketing (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. It was quick, I was in and out which was nice. The hiring managers were friendly and professional. The people there seemed to enjoy the job and their fellow co-workers. It seems like a great opportunity especially for people who want to get their foot in the door for management opportunities and/or marketing and sales opportunities.

Interview Questions

• The manager that interviewed me, asked what separates you from the rest of the crowd?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay because I have had previous experience in sales management.

Other Interview Reviews for River City Marketing

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at River City Marketing (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to come in for an interview the next day. The interview went well, the hiring manager was professional and explained the position well. Overall, I am pleased with out the interview went.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the rest of the crowd?   1 Answer