River City Marketing Entry Level Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

River City Marketing Entry Level Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at River City Marketing

1 Interview Review

Entry Level Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at River City Marketing (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

My interview process at River City Marketing was very interesting. I have to admit it was not quite what i expected but i still was very interested in working there. They seemed very rewarding and goal driven. After the first interview i had my second within the same day(i was leaving the country so the decided to give it to me quick) and was offered the job that night. It was a little too quick for me and after talking to my wife *cough cough* i decided we needed to wait a little to transition into a new postilion. River City Marketing treated me excellent throughout the entire process and it was good experience for future interviews.

Interview Questions

I declined because i really hadn't thought through the difficulties of leaving my current job. I was up for the challenge,but with my wife switching jobs as well i knew i better stick with what i am doing.

River City Marketing Response

Aug 27, 2016 – HR Manager

Dear Entry Level Marketing Representative Interview,

Thank you for your review on the interview process at River City Marketing. We love that you found it interesting because we our interviews to... More