River Island Clothing Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

River Island Clothing Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

1.7

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Cambridge, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with a large group of people. After introducing ourselves and playing 2 truths and a dare, we were asked to form groups. Each group was given one question and had a few minutes to prepare an answer as a group. Then each group presented their answers to everyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for River Island Clothing

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online pretty basic form upload cv etc..
    got an email couple days later inviting me to interview
    Was 9 people group interview really easy. Went around and introduced ourselves, asked what we think good customer service is. Asked why we wanted to work there. We then had to do a role play in pairs. One person had to show an example of upselling (selling someone a more expensive version of what they want) and other person done an example of cross selling (selling someone another item to go with what they’re already buying) that was all of it.
    Got an email 3 days later saying I didn’t get the job

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Bath, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

A group interview for the Bath store- only found out the night before but it was overall a good and un-stressful experience. There were 6/7 of us and the interview was broken into 3 sections where she got each of us to answer a question etc one by one then gave us the exercise to role play a situation in pairs. If you have to do the role play - do one like something is out of stock inn store so that you can say you would also be able to see if you can order it online - online sales is the big thing that they're pushing at the moment - when a girl in my group did this, the interviewer was really, really complimentary.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and give us an example of excellent customer service that you received   Answer Question
    • why do you want to work for river island?   Answer Question