Riverbed Technology QA Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverbed Technology QA Manager Interview Questions

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

For months they kept contacting me and finally I decided to go for an interview. Interview was pretty simple and some very basic scripting question and some about management style. Everyone seem pretty impressed. Sr. director, Director and some other guy seem to be from the same club. Last part of the interview was mainly about whether I liked them and when I can start blah blah...
Next day very early in the morning, I got an email that they decided not to continue without giving any reason. I don't think think company has real job opening. Most of their job opening are open for months. My advise is not to take them very serious and don't waste your time and PTO.

Other Interview Reviews for Riverbed Technology

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, onsite with 5-6 team members. You need to be able to script either in PERL or Python. Preferrable in python. Would be asked to solve some problem using scripting language.

Interview Questions

• Mostly QA related: framework, tools and processes   1 Answer