Riverbed Technology Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverbed Technology Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

This was one of the best experiences I had interviewing. The recruiter who contacted me was great. All the team members during the interview were great, there was a different vibe to the company as soon as I got in. I liked it!

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. They asked me all relevant questions that tested my skills. They were good, but, definitely not difficult ones.   Answer Question

A local high paying offer seemed like a better choice for my situation. Otherwise Riverbed is a great company with great people.

Other Interview Reviews for Riverbed Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for a programming exercise initially followed up a phone conversation and two onsite interviews with 4 people each.

Interview Questions

• Are strings mutable in python?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between overriding and overloading?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Champaign, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

Riverbed phone screens all candidates. Phone screens focus on technical knowledge in programming and networking. Candidates will normally find out the result of the phone screen within a few days.

Candidates which perform well during phone screens are brought in for on-site interviews. These usually last the entire day. (Lunch is provided.) Candidates usually have six 45-minute interviews with various members of management and the engineering teams. Interviews focus the candidates knowledge in the following areas: programming, networking, OS (Linux preferred, but Windows also acceptable and needed), troubleshooting across the previous areas, and quality assurance. At the end of the day, the candidate meets with a member of management to discuss their impressions and experiences during the interview process. Candidates will normally find out the result of the interviews within a week.

Occasionally, additional interviews may be arranged.

All appointments are arranged by Human Resources. All interactions with the candidates, with the exception of the phone screen and interviews, are handled by Human Resources.

Negotiation

There is little wiggle room in negotiation. Riverbed prefers to offer great salaries and benefits up front.

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I just had one round of telephonic round, which i failed to clear. They asked me to write a program and execute it. Mostly the question is from basic testing and python scripting, I got stuck at one of the program which is related to palindrome number in python.