Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly basic questions, nothing surprising or difficult. The turnaround from application submission to interview was very quick. Interviewer was professional and didn't ask any crazy curve-ball questions like some people enjoy doing during interviews.

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) in July 2015.

Interview

I wanted to give a warning to prospective employees: you have to go in the back and get checked in by security to go to second floor human resources. I took a side security door and had to be escorted out by security after my job interview. Slightly ironic. Otherwise a great facility.

Interview Questions

• The most troubling question was about whether there was a situation where I felt not in control.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Invasive pre-interview; the company has a computerized screening where they ask for all of your highly personal information and then store it all in their system with no option to delete your account. You answer 20-30 minutes worth of questions only to be told that you are not qualified. Had one phone interview here once; more informative than finding out about you and your qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• Not any difficult questions during this phone screening.   Answer Question