Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) Interview Questions

2.0

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) in July 2015.

Interview

I wanted to give a warning to prospective employees: you have to go in the back and get checked in by security to go to second floor human resources. I took a side security door and had to be escorted out by security after my job interview. Slightly ironic. Otherwise a great facility.

Interview Questions

• The most troubling question was about whether there was a situation where I felt not in control.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania) (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Invasive pre-interview; the company has a computerized screening where they ask for all of your highly personal information and then store it all in their system with no option to delete your account. You answer 20-30 minutes worth of questions only to be told that you are not qualified. Had one phone interview here once; more informative than finding out about you and your qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• Not any difficult questions during this phone screening.   Answer Question